UwU central pt.2

Kevin's day started out wonderfully.

He started his morning feeling refreshed as soon as his 'Call me Baby' wake up alarm rung through his room. (A/N: stan kings, stan legends, stan talent, STAN EXO)

Who the hell could be mad about waking up to that? Not Kevin!

He cheerfully walked into his bathroom and proceeded to get ready for the day with a nice, warm shower.

It felt nice and relaxing, like a nice vacation to Hawaii. (A/N: not that I know, I've never been)

When he got out of the shower he dried out his hair with his towel and then wrapped it around his waist. Walking over to his massive closet, he went inside and chose his outfit for the day. (A/N: when you're so rich you have a walk-in closet... ha! Can't relate!)

He quickly decided on a black and white striped long sleeve shirt, a black hoodie and black jeans. As for footwear, some nice checkered vans.

Looking in the mirror he felt satisfied.

It was a special day! He was going to the coffee hang out with Jacob today. Jacob plus coffee... could a day get any better? (A/N: no)

Jacob... his friend. (A/N: ha... what a funny way to spell boyfriend)

His Canada broski.

His memey companion.

His soulmate. (A/N: That's more like it...)

Today was going to be perfect! He could just feel it! (A/N: I suddenly thought of this so you don't get to complain: DEEP DOWN MY HEART, DEEP DOWN MY SOUL 피어나는 FLASHING LIGHT)

Honestly, Kevin couldn't see anything going wrong at all. If anything did, he'd just make sure that it didn't stay wrong.

After all, you can turn anything into a positive.

Kevin started off his morning with a bagel and nutella. (A/N: don't knock it til you try it.)

If Jacob's boyfriend was cereal, Kevin's would be nutella. That shit gave him life. The creamy, smooth texture with the tAsTe. The taste is literally heaven, chocolate with a hint of nuttiness is just- perfection.

While eating his breakfast he scrolled through Sunwoo's Instagram looking for more pictures of the one and only Jacob Bae. Can you blame him? The boy is cute. Just looking at him made Kevin feel the urge to protect him at all costs.

Yes Kevin is younger, but he doesn't give a damn. What needs to be protected must be and Jacob screamed baby energy.

Finishing his breakfast, he walked over to the sink and rinsed his dishes that he had used before putting them in the dishwasher.

He then walked over towards the bathroom where he began to gently brush and floss his teeth. Had to keep those pearly whites beatiful.

He checked the clock. He had 20 minutes before he had to leave. Great! More time to stock up on Jacob pictures! He came across a couple that made him bust phat UwUs. Some made him OwO. But either way, any picture of Jacob brought a smile to his face.