yuppers

^ even more markhyuck fanart...
I love markhyuck... can you tell?
Anyways... we getting more story like shit...

Kevin exhaled deeply and put his phone down.

Jacob really was cute. And beautiful. And ethereal.... literal perfection.

"KEVIN!"

Kevin's step brother's voice snapped him out of his thoughts.

"What is it!?"

"Can you go to the store? Mom and Dad aren't coming home til- well late... again. We need more milk and eggs."

He sighed. This was typical of his parents. Forgetting to buy groceries and staying late at work. This is what happens when your parents are CEOs for two different major companies.

It was quite sad. Both of his parents think that by giving him and Hwall as much money as 'they could ever want'ㅡ their kids would be happy.

But was he really one to complain? All he was lacking is the precense of his parents. And even then they care for him. They think that by overworking themselves and earning millions they make their kids happy. That's what they think is right. There are some people who are completely alone, not a dime in their possession. No one who truly cares for them... they're just... alone.

His parents support every decision he makes. Like when he told them he enjoyed singing- the put him in SSA. Seoul's School of the Arts.

When he told them he was gay- they went out and bought endless pride merch and constantly reminded him of every upcoming pride event.

He was grateful that they cared. He just wished that they were there more often.

"Yeah sure..."

He sat up very slowly, as he was reluctant to leave his bed, and groaned.

"Ow."

He stretched and shuddered as his blankets fell from around him, leaving him to the cold air of the spacious room.

He quickly went to his closet and changed from his meme faces pjs and into a grey hoodie and black sweatpants. To top it all of some simple checkered Van's and he was set.

He grabbed his phone and wallet raking his hands through his messy bed hair.

Walking out of his room he navigated his way through his family's mansion towards the front door- where his body guard, Jungkook was preparing to leave as well. (A/N: I had to...)

"Good evening, young sir. Going out?"

Jungkook was wearing casual looking clothes, which was a fairly odd to see. He probably about to head out as well.

"Yes, we need more bread and milk. And what about you?"

"I mean, I should accompany you."

"If you have plans, don't sacrifice them for me. Now spill the tea."

"I- I'm going to see a friend." Jungkook's face took on a slight tint of pink.

"A friend huh? Looks like you've got yourself a special someone, hyung! I expect to meet him soon!"

"Hey, why'd you assume it was a he? It could've been a sh-"

"Pa-lease! We all know you're a rainbow."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and chuckled, throwing his hands up in defeat, "Yeah yeah, it's a guy. You got me."

"SO CUTE!"

"Chill kid, it's our first date. We didn't even meet a week ago."

"Meh, it's a date nonetheless. Anyways, have fun on your date hyung, imma head out. Bye, Hyung."

"Alright, be safe Kevin."

Kevin smiled, opening the door and stepping into the cool air of the evening. He breathed it in and then exhaled watching his breathe become icy and cool.

He checked the time- 8:45 pm.

He sighed and started making his way to the convenience store.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Sooo.... how ya like the first bit of actual story?

Hope ya liked it.

I miss Hwall.... 😔😥

Anyways...

I PURPLE YOU ALL MY LOVELY LITTLE CUBS!!!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜