Epilogue 2: Grown up

^ this entire book summed up in one picture... just add a snickerdoodle and we gucci

Also... this may be a bit lengthy... yw ;)

"I feel a disturbance in the force."

Jacob rolled his eyes, "Stop being paranoid and eat your cereal."

The seventeen year old shook his head and looked towards his dad, "Something's off. I can feel it."

He shivered.

"So you're cold. I'll turn up the heat."

Kevin went to get up but stopped when he noticed the pout on his son's face.

"Now c'mon, what's with that face? Why be sad? Why be mad? When you can be... glade?"

His parents laughed and high fived each other and.... he had to admit he snorted a bit as well.

You better believe that this was a family that bonded over vines and memes.

"I'm telling you! Something's not right!"

Andrew pouted and stomped his feet from under the table. Wow... he looks like a replica of Kevin. Minus the non existent lips. He actually has those oop-

His papa sighed, "Listen, nothing's gonna happen oka-"

The sound of the doorbell ringing echoed through the mansion and the teenager gulped. He looked scared.

"I told you!"

Jacob just shook his head and stood up, "I'll go get it, but I'm sure nothing's wrong."

He watched carefully as he exited the room and dissapeared out of sight... and when he turned back to his dad, he had an eyebrow raised.

His dad was judging him. Bitch, the betrayal.

He heard the tell tale sign of the door opening and he felt the urge to duck under the table.

"Oh Hajoon! Come on in!"

"Is Andrew home?"

Shit.

He tensed and yeeted himself under the table, "No no no no nope! That's even worse...." he was whisper yelling.

"You can't avoid him forever, Drew. Feelings ain't all that scary."

Oh but they were. Confronting them was even scarier... but being confronted by them was even worse.

He knew that the younger liked him. He'd known since they were tiny little childers, but Hajoon had never said anything about it until two weeks ago.

He pulled him into an empty classroom and confessed. He told him to think about his feelings because they'd be talking about them later.

Before then, it was just obvious displays of his affection. Clinging and an occasional kiss on the cheek. Lots of cuddles... and by God did Hajoon look absolutely adorable when he wanted cuddles.