nerves

^ my current desktop wallpaper... made it myself ;)

Time. Jacob's taken it for granted.

Day after day went by and before he knew it, it was June 25th. He watched every hour pass up until now.

What was he doing right now? He was putting on his suit. Actually, it was already done, except for his tie. He was struggling with that.

He wasn't freaking out... he just wanted to look perfect.

"Jacob, stop freaking out. Your hands are shaking like crazy. Here," Changmin gripped the necktie, "Let me."

Okay, maybe he was a little anxious, but can you blame him? He's going to get married today. (A/N: that's right! It's happening bitches!!!)

Jacob scowled at how easily the chipmunk looking boy was able to tie the darned thing.

"I promise I can usually do that, it's just..."

Changmin interrupted him, "You're nervous?"

Jacob nodded, "Yeah..."

"Of course you are. I would be too if I were in your place."

Haknyeon rolled his eyes, "You've been dating your boyfriend longer than they've known each other, why the fuck would you be nervous?"

"Because, it's marriage you idiot! Any sane person would be nervous."

Jacob almost laughed. Him? Sane?

Yeah- no.

Nervous?

That he is.

Eric cracked up, "Hyung looks more scared than anything. Look at him. He's pale."

Just then, the door burst open, startling everyone in there. In came Jacob's mother holding a handkerchief up to her already teary eyes.

"MY BABY!!!"

She squealed as she launched herself onto her son and began squishing his face in all various ways.

"I can't believe you're getting married! I'm so happy and sad at the same time... my little angel...."

Jacob smiled at the woman, "Mom, it's going to be okay. I'm going to be fine."

Mrs. Bae just hit his chest, "I know that! I just... can't believe that this is actually happening."

Funny. Neither can he.

Hell, if someone had told him as he was leaving Canada for Korea that he was going to get married to someone he lyric pranked... he'd call bullshit.

He bit his lip and looked down at his shoes. Life had gone by so fast.

It seemed like it was only yesterday when he tried to put strawberry syrup into his dad's Father's Day dinner...

Strawberry spaghetti seemed appetizing to his seven year old mind and he thought his dad would like it too. Don't judge him.