hOyAaaaAAaaAaa

^ My sisters and I agreed that when we thought of Heuningkai- we all imagined him with red hair... so I made this.... IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN!!!!

"Can I get a hOyAaaaAAaaAaa~!?"

"hOyAaaaAaaAAaaAaaAaAa!!!!"

"Kevin, Haknyeon... if you could please... sToP!"

The Canadian stroked his chin like he was contemplating, and then quickly turned back to Changmin with a smug face, "Sorry- 'stop' doesn't seem to be in my dictionary. Try a different word... HOOOOYAAAAAAAAA!"

"NO KEVIN!"

"YES KEVIN!"

"KEVIN!" Juyeon shrieked, bursting into the room, "I SAW THAT BOY YOU'VE BEEN TEXTING AT THE CONVENIENCE STORE!"

Kevin's eyes widened, "Really?"

"Yeah, he works there."

"THE FUCK? HOW COME I'VE NEVER SEEN HIM THERE?"

"Well, one of his coworkers- who by the way is hella cute- says that everytime he sees you come in... he hides."

The Canadian ran his hands through his hair in frustration, "Why would he hide from me? That doesn't make sense?"

"I know the answer to that as well. To put it simply... gay panic."

Kevin turned to his friend with confusion written all over his face.

"Seriously, Kevin?

"What? I don't understand! Why is he gay panicking?"

His friends facepalmed, "This dense motherfucker..."

"I'm so confused....."

"Kevin, I pray for the day where god gives you a working brain..."

He gasped, "eXcUsE yOu- back the fuck up you elongated neck giraffe alien!"

It was Q's turn to gasp this time, "eXuJi u hOe- you should cry yourself to sleep because Beyonce doesn't even know you exist!"

"MOTHERFU-"

"OMG GUYS JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP! I'M TRYING TO WATCH THE LITTLE MERMAID IN PEACE!" Sangyeon screamed, "IF YOU DON'T RESPECT IT THEN GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

"tHe lItTlE mErmAId!? Bitch! Move over!"

They all shimmied themselves over on the couches, crowding around the television.

"How come there's no pop corn?" Haknyeon asked.

Sangyeon sighed a looked at his friends, "I ran out..."

Gasps were heard and they looked as if they were going to faint at any moment, "Hoe... how do you plan to watch a movie without popcorn!? That shit ain't right!"

"Um... I simply plan to watch the movie...?"

"You should've texted me that you were out! I would've gotten some while I was at the store!" Juyeon exclaimed.