UwU central pt.1

An annoying alarm blared throughout Jacob's room. The male wasn't ready for this day. It was the day. The day of his and Kevin's.... date?... .hangout?

He didn't know what to call it. I mean, it was kinda established as a date... but they're just getting coffee.

Does it count?

Jacob shook the thoughts away and got ready for school. Living alone wasn't easy. Jacob was a Junior in college and he decided that he didn't want to live in the dorms because he was afraid of living with a messy roommate.

Sunwoo and Eric both offered to room with him... but he decided against it as that would just guarantee his chances of living with a messy roommate.

So to cover the expenses of living alone, he took it upon himself to go into work anytime he had free time just so he could get extra hours. For the most part, his scheduled shifts were night shifts, which depending on the time can be calm or extremely busy.

A convenience store is always a wierd place to work. The place could be packed with no end in sight... or it could be a drag. And it can be both within an hour.

A lot of lifting was involved. Boxes of shipments would come in every week or even daily depending on the product. Often times they're heavy as hell and could cause some damage if the lifting technique was poor.

He does however, get a discount anytime he shops there himself. 55% off every purchase is quite the deal.

Jacob mostly spent his money on the cereal packets and ramen bowls because... college student. When the store was slow, you could catch him at the register doing homework he probably forgot existed until roughly 3 hours prior. Still have to maintain good grades y'know?

Or at least try. The work load can get intense when teachers forget to communicate with each other and end up giving you a whole shit ton of work because they all coincidentally thought at the same time that, 'nOnE oF tHe oThEr tEaCHeRs aRE gIvInG yOu tHat mUcH hOmeWOrK!'

It honestly sucked.

Like, what the fuck is he supposed to do?

Morning routines could sometimes be chaotic. Honestly, Jacob had no true morning routine. It varied every day.

If only his life was as organized as his apartment. It would be soooo much easier.

Today started out with yet another bowl of cereal. It seemed to be the only constant in Jacob's chaotic and frantic life.

It was Krave today. Honestly, one of the best cereals in existence.
(A/N: Fight me on this I won't back down)

Chocolatey goodness filled heaven. That's exactly what Krave is. Pretty sure there's drugs in there. Maybe it's why it's so addicting.

Krave is such a fitting name. If you only have it once you'll crave it for the rest of your life. It's how it is.

Kevin has been messaging him recently,  begging him to meet up during school hours. He complains how here hasn't been able to find him... wOndEr wHy tHaT iS!

Because once again.... Jacob's a panicked human being.

Jacob found Kevin first. How? Well, long story short, he forgot his science notebook in his gym locker... it was note day. As for why it was in the gym locker... you don't need to know. He went to go get it, and he found Kevin on his lunch break with a group of friends. All chatting and talking leaning against his locker.