UwU central pt. 4

;)

Jacob didn't know what to do with himself the entire ride to the cafe.

So his sat there twiddling his thumbs and staring at his hands. The trip wasn't long, but it had felt like it to him.

He was nervously trying to avoid eye contact with the other. It was hard to say why he was like this, but he felt this enormous amount of... not pressure, but sort of compulsion to try his best to not fuck up around Kevin.

When they arrived, of course mister Vancouver over there just had to be a flirtatious little shit and make Jacob's poor little heart race.

"Here we are, my angel!"

Looking at the place, Jacob was a bit surprised. He thought that since Kevin lived an obviously more wealthy life than most of the damn population, that the cafe they'd be going to would be more- extravagant.

Yet it was the opposite. It was a cute little place, very small. It looked kind of homey.

They got out of the vehicle and started walking towards the little place.

"What is this?"

"Uh... the cafe? It's called 'Ella Kim's'"

"I've never been here before," he admitted.

"Not a lot of people have. I used to come here with my mom and my younger brother when she wasn't so busy. Nowadays It's just my brother, Hyunjoon and I."

Huh? So what Jacob had gathered from that was as such: Kevin's mother was probably some business woman who probably came home late and left early in the mornings.

"What about your dad?"

"He's in Thailand as of right now. He's going to England next."

Damn... the dad too....

They entered the cute little coffee shop and they were immediately met with a middle aged woman running towards them... well, actually Kevin.

She crushed the poor boy into a loving hug before moving on to play with his cheeks.

"Snickerdoodle! Sweetheart! How are you, my dear!?"

Oh...? Snickerdoodle?

"Hey Auntie! I'm alright."

She was so focused on babying Kevin and calling him Snickerdoodle that she almost didn't see Jacob.

Almost.

When he gaze finally fell onto him, she froze before her eyes finally sparkled.

"You brought a boy! You never bring anyone over! Oh my goodness he's so pretty! What's your name, Angel?"

"Uh.... Jacob."

"Well cuties, have a seat," She pushed them to a cute little booth in the corner, "What can I get you two for your little date today?"

They blushed.

"Um... my regular...."

"OH! So it is a date! Thank God! It's about time my little Snickerdoodle got himself a date!"