wUt dA fUck iS thIs?

^ I really just be letting my NCTzen heart vibe rn...

Jacob had been screaming into his pillow for approximately 30 minutes now.

Another date?

Jajhdjjsjdjsididijsjdjd

Why though?

If Kevin thought he was emotionally stable after the last one, he fucking thought wrong.

Jacob was fucking love sick and he hated it.

Wasn't it too soon? Not for the second date but like, falling in love.

Not that he would really know much about love in general. Love likes to fool him. He thought he loved his ex and that his ex loved him too, but apparently not since the guy cheated on him with some blue eyed blonde transfer from Kentucky.

He was told that getting cheated on would hurt, but it didn't. He was never truly emotionally invested in the relationship. Neither of them were. The relationship never existed aside from the label they placed on themselves.

But with Kevin, they weren't a solid thing. They've been one one date but Jacob feels more than just butterflies when he's with him.

He knows for a fact that no one has ever made him feel this way. No one could make his heart race the way Kevin did when he slid in his random, flirty remarks.

And Jacob knows without a doubt that Kevin was his first actual love.

And even with his lack of experience, he felt like it was too early. Too sudden, it's been 4 months now since they've been talking and he couldn't wrap his mind around it.

How had Kevin gotten him to fall in love so soon?

Why was he able to make him panic and stutter?

Why did his flirty remarks affect him so much?

Before meeting Kevin, he'd had his fair share of flirts in his life. People who had tried to get close to him and his heart, but it was like there was an impenetrable wall surrounding it.

He's been told that he's beautiful. He's been called 'angel' a million times. So why, when it came from Kevin, did it have such an impact on him?

Why couldn't he be his normal self?

It definitely wasn't his looks. Yes, Kevin is handsome and al,  but he's encountered many good looking guys that couldn't even dream of touching Jacob's heart.

He'd also met his fair share of funny men and still not a single one ever made him feel the same way.

Maybe it was because Kevin just felt so real. So human. He didn't try to push a particular image onto anyone, he just simply was Kevin.

He lives his goddamn life and if people have a problem with that, he couldn't care less.

Most people try to be the ideal person and they try so hard to be perfect. Yet, then there was Kevin. He never tries... he simply is.

With no effort he made Jacob's heart burst. With no effort he made Jacob's tummy flutter with butterflies that made him feel sick. With no effort he made Jacob smile so wide that his facial muscles would cramp. With no effort he made Jacob feel so in love it actually hurt.