dEeP bReAtHS

^ y'all already know that I love markhyuck.

Kevin's finger hovered over the send button. Taking a deep breath, he knew that it was now or never.

Today marked a week since his date with Jacob. A whole fucking week had passed and he's hasn't asked the older out again yet.

Why is this? Cowardice.

Kevin Moon, the boy with all of the confidence in the world, had been a coward.

All he had the courage to do this past week was to be his typical memey self over text and any point he'd see the older at the store. He couldn't even flirt, he was too scared.

So, after impulsively sending one somewhat flirty message, he'd figured he'd ask Jacob out again.

The text being, 'Hey, does binge watching Movies at my place sound good to you? You know... second date tingz 👀'

He was hesitant, but he squeezed his eyes shut before pressing send.

Oh shit. He panicked once he realized what he had done and he threw his phone across his room.

What if he came off a little too strong? What if he never responded? What if-

A ping was heard from the poor device he had quite literally yeeted across his bedroom.

Had he responded?

Kevin approached it with caution, looking at it like it was the thing he feared the most.

Another ping.

He jumped.

Walk towards target. Don't hesitate... grab it.

Kevin pounced on his phone, looking at the notifications.

2 messages from his soulmate.

He clicked on it, and typed his pin into his phone. A couple of seconds of loading and the messages were on full display.

'Sure. 😂'

'When?'

Well, that was a good question... that he most definitely hadn't thought about.

When was a good time?

Remembering that the older had a job, he'd decided to ask him when he thought that would be. Kevin wasn't thinking this was generous at all rather, just making life easier.

'I'm off on Thursday.'

Well, then Thursday it was.

Confirming the date and then the time as 3:30 pm to whenever the fuck Jacob felt like going home, Kevin finally let out the breath that he was painfully holding in.

Damn you Bae. Too beautiful for words. Won't let him fucking breathe.

Then he remembered something.

Wait, what movie would they watch?

Genre?