dAte nIghT pt. 3

Jacob still couldn't quite comprehend Kevin's wealth. The deeper they ventured into the house the more shocked he became.

As the younger was dragging him towards their mini theater room, he realized that every hall was more decorated than his entire apartment. Hell, even the picture frames called him poor.

Rich. People. Fucking. Tings.

He felt so out of place but snapped out of it when they stopped in front of a big ass door.

"Here we are! Are you excited?"

Jacob was still in a state shock from everything he'd seen so all he could do was nod.

"Great! Come on in!"

He watched as Kevin opened the door, revealing a not so mini theater. Let me tell you something... when most people say 'mini theater' they mean one eighth to a sixteenth of a theater. This was about half the size of a regular theater.

"wHat tHe FuCk!?"

"I know, it's pretty big. Don't know why but it comes in awfully useful for parties."

"I bet I could fit the entire population of Rhode Island in here."

"Well, you're clearly over exaggerating but okay," Kevin laughed.

They stepped into the room and seated themselves towards the front.

"So what kind of pizza do you want?"

"I don't care about the place but I'm feeling like a basic bitch today so, how about just plain pepperoni?"

"Got it. Let me order that real fast."

The younger male stood up and went for the door. Jacob on the other hand just sat there, still admiring the size of the room.

It looked like a full theater even being only half the size. The style did not change. It still had various rows and steps that were lit up from beneath them. The more he looked around, the more broke he felt.

"Hey Bae," Kevin spoke, causing Jacob to turn his head towards him, "The pizzas should be here in about fifteen minutes. Now, let me go put that drama on, okay?"

Once again, all the blonde boy could do was just nod. He watched the younger climb up the stairs and open a door at the back of the not-so-mini theater.

Jacob's thoughts switched once more, thinking about just how perfect Kevin really was. How he didn't deserve him.

The funny thing was, even though he felt like he was unworthy of Mr. Vancouver... he wanted him. He wanted to be Kevin's and Kevin to be his.

So he decided, screw it. Fuck the damn society and hierarchy in life. He's in love with his handsome, rich crackhead and anyone who wants to stop him can suck his left pinky toe. Don't ask why that toe is specific.... just because.

The movie screen lit up, the drama of choice projected onto it. Aha! Yes.... excitement!

Kevin came back down and slung an arm over his shoulder. He shoved the remote into Jacob's hands.