Epilogue: Little Munchkins

Crying. Screaming. Chaos.

It was a hot summer day and it made him too fucking temperamental to be dealing with all of this bullshit.

Jacob had his hands full........ of children. And there was more than the two kids he could fit in his arms.

There was one clinging to the cloth on his pants with tears streaming down his face and another one on the other side but just  b e g g i n g  for cheerios.

Aside from that there was three jumping on the couch, finding it somehow entertaining.

Andrew was in the middle of it all, constantly being attacked with hugs from a certain, younger little boy who clearly had a crush on him.

His poor, now 4 year old son looked confused at the displays of affection. Uh huh... those two were going to end up together. Jacob's calling it right now.

He looked at the mess the kids were causing and sighed. He didn't sign up to be a fucking babysitter... well, technically he did but- meh.

There was only one peaceful child. Grace. The little girl was in the corner, just staring at one of Kevin's many paintings.

Odd since her parents are possibly the most chaotic people of them all... but I guess she balances them out a bit. You can probably guess who.

He looked longingly at the luggage he had leaning against the wall near the door.

See, he agreed to watch after all of the kids until the babysitter arrived. Once they did, he was free to meet up with his other friends and have a much needed weekend retreat.

The door bell rang and Jacob had to put the kids in his arms down to go answer it.

"Hello-? Oh! Auntie Kim! Thank God! I was beginning to think you'd never show up and I'd never be able to leave."

He caught sight of a huge bag she held behind her. Oh? What was that?

The woman laughed, "Well, I'm here now," she looked behind the stressed male, "Are these the little munchkins?"

He nodded and let her in. She set the bag down next to his luggage.

"Where's my little Andrew angel?"

Jacob pointed to where his son was now trying to avoid a kiss on the cheek from the same little boy. Hajoon was his name. One of Sunwoo and Haknyeon's fraternal twins.

Definitely going to end up together. Actually, he wouldn't be surprised if all of these children ended up in relationships with one another.

He laughed at that thought. They're just kids and they already have a better love life than Chan.

He watched the woman smile before making her way towards his son to swoop him up into her arms. Hajoon pouted at the fact that the older kid was taken from him.

"Hello, my lovely angel! How are you?"

Andrew's eyes sparkled at the sight of the woman, "Gram Auntie!"

He hugged her neck and giggled in excitement. That kid always looked forward to a visit from her and any of his grandparents.