Happily Ever Bonkers

It's bittersweet to finally be finishing up a book...

PHAT ASS TIME SKIP!

"I declare that from this day forward, Kevin and Jacob Moon are officially the parents and guardians to Andrew." (A/N: when you have cousins that were adopted but still have no idea how adoption actually works: 🤡)

The couple squealed and hugged each other tight. Finally, after months of legal battles, the little boy that had caught their eye could come home with them, this time as their son.

The hearing was over and they finally had the documentation and certificates that stated that they were now legally responsible for the child.

They walked out of that courtroom with huge smiles on their faces and in Jacob's case, tears in his eyes.

Oh yeah, by the way it's been five months since they got married. Hehehe...

Let me break down what's happened since then. Buckle up everyone because this is gonna be a long ass ride.

Hwall finally came out and told Hyunjae that he was the anonymous person he's been chatting with, so they're dating now.

Younghoon and Changmin got married last month. Juric, Sunhak and Markhyuck all got engaged within the same two weeks. Chanyeon and Changlix are still going steady.... for some reason. I personally think that Sangyeon and Changbin are just being cowards.

And then there's Chan... he's still single and still scarfing down food any chance he can get. Really now... Chan x Food. It seems to be the only lover he'll ever get.

Now, as for Moonbae er- Kecob now cus Jacob's now legally a Moon... they went on a two week long honeymoon to Canada and New York.

They had the time of their lives in their childhood hometowns and just sightseeing around New York City.

They only spent two days out of those two weeks in America, the rest of it was spent in Toronto and Vancouver.

Kevin had a mental breakdown over the fact that they had milk bags in Toronto which was entertaining to watch, but at the same time, completely justified.

What was the purpose of having milk bags even?

When they came back, they'd both decided that sooner was better and went out looking to adopt a kid.

They still didn't have a specific gender in mind because, as I said before, fuck gender.

Of course, they'd only just started the fostering program when they recieved Andrew. A tiny baby boy that resembled the both of them in uncanny ways.

He genuinely looked like he could be their biological son... especially Kevin. Those eyes and that nose were pretty much an exact replica of his own.

They looked after him as much as they could, taking him to school and in Kevin's case, to work as well.

The boy was 10 months old at the time and still hadn't started walking when they first got him.

They'd gotten attached to the little fella in no time. They watched him take his first shaky steps and fall time and time again. They heard him say his first words and struggle to pronounce things properly.