Suits and Rings

^ that's what that last image was about so ;)

"Calm down, Kevin. You're going to be fine."

Sangyeon was doing his best to help him relax his nerves but, Kevin just couldn't.

His mind was running 60 miles a second and his anxiety was through the roof. If he was nervous when he asked Jacob's parents for their permission, then today he was just completely on edge.

Today was the day. The day of the press conference. The day he'd officially take over his mom's and dad's companies. And most importantly, it was the day he'd get down and one knee and ask Jacob to marry him.

He'd gotten help from all of his and Jacob's friends, excluding Eric and Juyeon of course. So today, all of them had wished him a good luck this morning.

He was supposed to leave in about 5 minutes but he'd felt so anxious that he had to call Sangyeon for moral support.

"What if he says no? I think I'd actually die."

He heard his hyung groan over the phone for possibly the 50th time that call, "Jacob loves you. I'm sure he'll say yes. Plus, that ring you designed is absolutely gorgeous. We'll all be cheering you on at my house through the T.V."

"But what if-"

"KEVIN, IT'S TIME TO GO! THE DRIVER'S HERE WITH YOUR PARENTS!"

"Looks like that's your cue to leave. I wish you the best of luck, Kev."

"Thanks, I'll need it."

He gulped as he said a goodbye and hung up the call. He quickly went to grab the ring from his dresser and shoved into one of his coat pockets along with his phone.

He dashed down the stairs, out of the mansion and into the limo. Beside him, sat his beautiful boyfriend who sent him his breathtaking smile.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes?"

A lie. He wasn't ready at all. Not for any of it. Everything about today terrified him.

As soon as the door was closed shut the driver took off towards the destination.

Jacob laughed, "You'll be fine. I'm sure you'll give a great speech and be an even better CEO."

Right, all Jacob knows was that Kevin was inheriting his parent's businesses. He has no clue what was coming to him.

All Kevin could do was smile in return. No other response could formulate in his mind. He was trying not to think about anything other than both the inheritance and proposal speeches. He didn't want to forget them.

He kept repeating them over and over again in his mind and before he knew it, the car rolled to a stop. They'd arrived.

The driver got out of the vehicle and opened the door for him and Jacob, letting them step out. Immediately, they were greeted by flashing cameras and reporters screaming questions at them.

"Excuse me sirs, who are you wearing?"

"Are you employees at 'Carolyn' or 'Kade Moon Co.?'"