Oh... how- lovely?

If your expectation was that Jacob was ready for this, you were fucking dead wrong.

His heart nor his mind could take this.

It was the last period of the day and he was dead tired.

Fucking History test.

Why the hell should he care about the stupid Mongolian Empire?

He didn't want to learn about some savage people chucking plagued bodies over a fucking wall! (A/N: I'd say mood but I'm a huge history nerd......)

All he wanted in this moment was death.

Take history in college they said. It will be fun they said.

Staring at the sheets of paper in front of them, he felt his mind go blank.

Great, absolutely fucking great. He was literally living that, "no thoughts, head empty" shit.

And to make matters worse, the second he had the slightest thought of anything other than the pure frustration of not being able to think, it just had to be about Kevin.

That totally helped him with his history test...

Not!

Anytime he thought about Kevin he thought about how perfect he was because let's face it, Kevin Moon is the perfect boyfriend you'll never have.

Except, Jacob does have him. He's his boyfriend and he's shocked af cus like, how tf did someone like him get someone like that?

As far as Jacob was concerned, his love life was a tragedy that he'd fail at in the end, probably like he was going to fail this fucking history test god dammit.

Focus.... focus.... Kevin? No! Focus!

Well, there was no hope for him. Guess he was going to bullshit his way through this test and hope he passes even though he's bound to fail.

And that's exactly what he did.

He made sure to make his handwriting small and messy and his responses lengthy so then it'd look like he knew what the fuck he was talking about.

And then came the cursed multiple choice questions. Oh yes, the bubble sheets of death.

Can't really bullshit his way through this one as much... and with that thought he felt all traces of mental conciousness fade away.

Please God, let him pass this fucking test.

He couldn't even process reading the questions nor did he remember filling in the bubbles.

Before he knew it, he'd tossed it aside and gone on to the essay portions.

He honestly blanked his way through that one as well. Thankfully, he'd finished in time, but he didn't even remember doing them.

Nor could he recall when the professor collected the bundled tests.

When the bell rang, he walked through the halls in a dizzy haze. He felt like a zombie (A/N: Stan Day6 and stream 'Zombie' or I'll eat your kneecaps.)