Self Promo: Moon Lit Howls

Hello Hello my fellow Debois/ Readers!

I have something special to show you that I think all of you who stan The Boyz and are also a fan of my writing will enjoy.

This is going to be the next The Boyz project I publish for you to enjoy after I finish writing this one.

So my little cubs, let me introduce you to something I think I can call your paradise:

"I heard you sing to the moon and I fell in love as if it was a serenade meant just for me

"I heard you sing to the moon and I fell in love as if it was a serenade meant just for me."

___

In which the supernatural exist and 11 unknowing werewolves are about to experience a form of adventure they've never known.

🕯

This story, unlike the rest of mine is special and unique. Different from literally everything else that I have ever written.

First off- it's an Omegaverse series.

Yes, you read that right. A series.

This book will be written as if I myself am not the writer. Sangyeon will be taking the role of an ambitious writer whose works are centered in a fictional version of the world he actually (in this version of the the omegaverse that I created) lives in. Because of this my AUTHOR'S NOTE('s) will be present only in the Story Info and Prologue chapters. After that they will be none of them to add to this effect.

His works are the different books within the series and intercepting each will be a note written in his personal diary that updates you on his personal life, accomplishments, bonds with people around him etc...

Each book will contain a different ship from The Boyz and will be centered entirely around that specific ship. No other ship from the group will be mentioned in it as well as members besides the ones included in the pairing. Other ships from other groups are likely to be mentioned. Mostly NCT (Markhyuck typically) and Seventeen (typically Soonhoon and Meanie).

The ships that will be brought up within this project will be as follows:

• Bbangkyu - Younghoon x Changmin

• Juric - Juyeon x Eric

• Jaehwall - Jaehyun x Hyunjoon

• Moonbae - Kevin x Jacob

• Sunhak - Sunwoo x Haknyeon

•Chanyeon - Chanhee x Sangyeon

And in that order too.

The story between Chanhee and Sangyeon will clearly be different than what the others will be and I hope you look forward to how this plays out.

I will not spoil the specific books within it just yet but just know... that they're pretty ligit if I do say so myself.

Please stick with me as I do this because isn't going to be easy... but it'll be fun and enjoyable!

And as always...

I PURPLE YOU ALL MY LOVELY LITTLE CUBS!!!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜