dAte nIghT pt. 2

You'd think Kevin was calm about the date... but you'd be wrong.

After he made sure everything was in place that morning, his dumbass saw he had 3 more hours until Jacob would be thereㅡ so he went to take a stress relieving nap. Bad idea.

He forgot to set an alarm and woke up 10 minutes before the scheduled date.

His first instinct was to panic and double check everything that he'd set up and fix up his appearance. That took 5 minutes but still, the panic hadn't yet subsided.

He began frantically pacing around the house to kill time and hopefully... his anxiety.

When the bell rang, he inhaled quite sharply. Oh shit...

He opened the door and oh boy, the air was stolen from his lungs. Jacob screamed babie... maybe the sweater helped but damn, he looked soft.

"Hey Bae!"

"Hey Moo-" Kevin didn't even wait for him to finish his sentence before he pulled him into a hug and then into the house.

"I have the snack bar ready for us but I haven't ordered pizza yet cus I didn't want to assume what you liked. I also set up the mini theater with blankets and pillows just in case and y'know.... I just wanted everything to he perfect and I guarantee it'll be fun because-"

Jacob giggled, "I bet it is."

The older turned his attention towards the contents if the house, looking at everything in awe.

"Wow..."

He laughed, "I see you're impressed with everything in my home."

"Is this even a fucking mansion? I think it's just a mini palace."

"I mean... I guess. Anyways, what movie do you want to watch?"

Kevin watched as the blonde thought long and hard before he swore he saw a lightbulb light up above his head.

"I've been obsessed with dramas recently so how about we binge one?"

Well he certainly had no problem with that.

"Sure, which one?"

"Um... Netflix recommended me a Chinese one last night. 'The Prince of the Tennis Court' or something like that."

"Sure. Sounds great."

"Are you sure? Because we can watch something else if-"

Kevin stepped forward, pulling the older closer and into his arms.

"I'll watch anything with you, even Twilight and let you rant about how handsome the male actors are."

Jacob laughed at that... but he still recieved a hit to his shoulder nonetheless. Kevin let go of him and stepped back.

"That isn't funny! I don't do stuff like that!"

"Uh huh... sUuuUuRrEe!"