An Answer

^ still not over Color Rush

Jacob was frozen in shock and his heart was racing. He didn't even realize that tears were welling up in his eyes. Was this real?

Kevin Moon was proposing to him... in a somewhat normal way? He pinched himself just to make sure that he wasn't dreaming.

He winced at the pain he felt. So it was real? Who is this and what have they done with Kevin?

The stinging in his forearm was forgotten as he still kept questioning reality.

But maybe he thought that too soon...

"Y'know what? That was too cliche, so let me say it in a different way."

What? Was he serious?

"I like you... can I put a ring on it?"
(A/N: roll credits)

Aha! There he was. Who was he kidding? Of course Kevin could never pull off normal... but could you blame Jacob for having hope?

He rolled his eyes, "I actually hate you.... but yes, I'll marry you, you Beyonce loving idiot."

Kevin jumped up in utter joy and grabbed Jacob by his waist as he pulled him in for a soft kiss.

Cheers sounded from the audience even as they pulled apart and the ring was placed on his finger, but Jacob didn't hear them. All he could focus on was the moment he was in.

He was engaged. The realization came all at once as he looked between the ring and Kevin. He was going to get married.

Holy shit... this was actually real.

He was engaged to the Kevin Moon! He was about to start full out balling his eyes out but... of course Kevin had to ruin that as well.

What else does one expect from him?

"Well then, looks like we're ex boyfriends now..."

What the fuck?

"...cus you're my fiance now!"

Jacob deadpanned and hit Kevin's shoulder, "Can you be normal for like- three seconds? That's all I need."

He inwardly laughed at that thought. Yeah, that was impossible.

Kevin gave a look of mock offense, "Hey! I gave a normal acceptance speech did I not?"

"You lowkey roasted your competitors so I would say no."

"But-"

"Nuh uh. I'm not taking any of that sass! I was having an emotional moment and you ruined it!"

Kevin shrugged, "Serious situations give me anxiety and humor is my coping mechanism. Also, you're not exactly normal yourself."

He rolled his eyes for the second time that evening, "You're an actual clown."

"I'm your clown."

Jacob couldn't help the smile forming on his face. Kevin was his and he was Kevin's. They were going to get married...

"Everyone else is at Sangyeon's house watching it on the TV by the way."