Cracked the Code... not

^ don't mind me nctzens.... just putting a teaser for a future book and yes I drew that myself.

Jacob wanted to bang his head against the wall.

Kevin nor his parents were willing to tell him what the question was and his curiosity was killing him. (A/N: stream Killing Me by IKON or I'll boil your elbows)

The worst part, was it wasn't just them being suspicious. Jacob just knew that his friends were keeping things from him as well.

Everyone's been so secretive with him and he wants to kermit cliff yeet. Did he do something wrong? Why were they all avoiding him?

Even Haechan and Mark were being suspicious. The only people that seemed to be as confused as him were Eric and Juyeon, which, just proved that there was something being kept from him.

Everyone knows that Eric can't keep a secret for the life of him and Juyeon is so whipped for him that he'd tell him anything.

It was obvious they were trying to keep something hidden from him... but what?

He felt so lost and uncertain of everything. It was getting hard to tolerate.

The only thing he's been told is that, Kevin's going to take over his parent's companies in about... a week and that there's going to be some sort of press conference thingy to officially announce it.

But what the fuck does that have to do with anything? How does that explain people ignoring him?

Kevin told him that he'd wanted him to attend the darned thing. His excuse was that he needed him there for moral support.

Maybe it was partly right but it couldn't have been the whole truth. There was something else and he couldn't figure that shit out.

Yesterday, when they went to go get sized for suits for the event, Jacob had tried prying it out of his boyfriend but it didn't work. He got nothing out of him.

He tried bribing Kevin with kisses but somehow, that also failed. What was it that everyone was keeping from him?

Maybe he shouldn't think about it that much. Maybe then he wouldn't be up at 3 am trying to piece everything together.

Sighing, he sat up in his bed and grabbed his phone from the nightstand. Okay- 3:15 am but whatever. He was close enough.

He turned on the flashlight and pointed around his room, stopping it on Kevin's painting.

Damn, it was beautiful. Jacob often found himself staring at it. He loved looking at every little detail made by his lover's hands.

He was very fascinated by every piece of art his boyfriend created. Anytime he caught him drawing or painting, he found himself just sitting there and watching as the simple page or canvas was turned into a masterpiece.

The patience that he found out that Kevin needed to trust the process and complete the project... Jacob could never.

Every step in the process had its reason for being there and added a neccessary detail into the overall piece.

I guess you could apply that to his current situation. Maybe, Jacob just had to trust that Kevin had a reason for keeping whatever the secret was from him.