Triple Date

^ another one... don't complain you love it.

Five minutes.

That's literally all it's been.

It's been five fucking minutes since this date started and Kevin already hates it. Periodt.

He's getting real tired of all this bullshit. At this point, he doesn't want to be here.

He'd rather be alone with his boyfriend but there's now two other 'couples' on their first date together with them.

He felt like a goddamn babysitter.

It was awkward to witness. Juyeon and Sunwoo clearly had no idea how to act. Both of them were so tense that it was painful.

Eric and Haknyeon on the other hand were hoping that their dates would talk to them. It looked like they were just about to make the first move.

Honestly, this whole situation made Kevin want to facepalm.... but with a frying pan.

It was silent. The only times it wasn't was when he and Jacob would have a conversation. Other than that? Nothing.

He could see Juyeon and Sunwoo side glancing at their dates every now and then. It was like they were considering saying something, but they always backed out. Fucking cowards.

Oh my God. WHY!? wHy cAn'T tHey jUsT tAlK tO tHeM!?

Y'know what? He's had it. He's not going to put up with this any longer.

He stood up abruptly and pointed to the supposed 'tops', "You two... come with me."

He started for the exit, at this point he was fuming.

"But-"

He glared at Juyeon, "Now."

There was no more retaliation after that, both of them followed him out of the cafe. The second the door closed Kevin let them have it.

"The fuck is your guys' problem? Do you think you can go on a date with someone and not talk to them?"

"I-" Juyeon began to speak, "I don't know what to say. The reason why I wanted a double date was so that I had an example to look to... but you make it look so easy, I can't."

Sunwoo was the one to talk this time, "Same here. I don't want to fuck everything up if I say something wrong."

He pushed the two of them to a bench just outside of the cafe, "Sit down and listen carefully cus I'm only gonna say this shit once."

Kevin sighed with his whole chest. The amount of mental effort it was taking for him to not bang his head against the wall was probably enough for a good week.

"You listening?"

They nodded.

"Good. First things first, need I remind you that you guys asked them out? You can't ask someone out and waste their time by just sitting there! I get that it can be intimidating. I really do. Y'know what? I bet I can summarize how you feel right now. You like them, of course you do but you don't know how to show it. You're wanting to express it but everytime you think about how to say it the words don't quite come out... so you try to resort to actions. Am I right?"