cereal

Jacob sighed for the billionth time in the past hour. Time was going incredibly slow once again. Ever since he started his shift at 6:00- he hasn't stopped eyeing the clock. It was now 8:52 and he honestly wanted to shoot himself.

He'd rather be texting Kevin. But instead he was stuck working the night shift at the convenience store again. Not that he could really complain. He had to pay rent somehow.

"Hey- you good there, hyung?"

"I'm alright Eric. I'm just bored is all."

His coworker and friend nodded, but then looked at him with a mischievous grin, "So Sunwoo told me that you've been talking to a random guy named Kevin... and that you have a crush on him."

Jacob's eyes widened, "I do NOT have a crush on him!"

"Oh yeah? Then why is your face so red?"

Jacob's hands went up to cover his burning cheeks, "Because I panic and get embarrassed easily!"

"Yeah yeah, I know. Do you have a picture of him?"

Jacob nodded and took out his phone to show Eric the pictures Kevin sent him.

"Ooooooooo, he's hot."

Jacob laughed a little and rolled his eyes, "you're literally the gayest person I know."

"Hey, I love men- it's just the way it is."

They both laughed until a ding disturbed their joking around. They both looked up to see a boy in a grey hoodie and black sweatpants. When his face became more visible Jacob's breath hitched and he ducked under the counter.

"Hey- you good hyung?" Eric looked at Jacob's face of panic with concern, only to have Jacob raise his pointer finger to his lips.

Eric nodded and looked up to try to get a better look at the male. He couldn't see shit until the boy pulled off the hood. His mouth hung wide open in understanding. It was the Moon boy. Jacob was clearly too shy to greet him... so he was hiding... like a coward.

Eric chuckled to himself, seeing Jacob flustered wasn't really an everyday thing... and oh was he going to use this situation to his advantage.

As he was thinking of all the potential ways that he could blackmail his hyung, the moon guy put his groceries down on the counter, snapping the younger out of his thoughts.

"Hi! How have you been tonight?"

"Um... pretty good."

Jacob inhaled sharply at the sound of Kevin's voice, it was beautiful.

"That's good- Milk, bread and Ice Cream?"

"Uh yeah... we were out of milk and bread at home and I kinda saw my brother's favorite ice cream so I'm buying it."

"What a nice brother you are!? Mine's evil... then again he's 6 so... to be expected right?"

Kevin laughed a little bit and nodded.

"Alright, your total's going to be $20.56."

Kevin swiped the card and smiled cheekily to himself as it scanned.

"Thanks for coming in today! Here's your receipt and have a nice night!"

"Thanks, you too!"

Jacob listened as Kevin exited the store, only finally letting himself breathe once he heard the door close. He looked up to see Eric standing there with his arm extended to help Jacob out.

"Well well well, Jacob Hyung.... What a scaredy cat you are," he smirked.

Jacob flushed and stuttered, "S-SHUT UP!"

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Welp.... here we are....
Again...

Hope ya liked it!

And oops? 😂

Anyways....
I PURPLE YOU ALL MY LOVELY LITTLE CUBS!!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜