Access Denied... not really

^ here... take some chensung fanart I made for the book 'Withered.' Go read the forking book. Y'all like it? Does it look good? I mean- probs could've done better but meh... I'm lazy.

"So, you went on a date with Kevin yesterday huh?" Eric started teasing his poor hyung.

"Yeah..."

"Wait, it was a legitimate date!?"

"Yeah..."

Eric gasped, "You're kidding! Who asked who?"

Jacob, who was stocking the pringles, sighed before responding, "He asked me."

"SPILL THE FUCKING TEA!!! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!?!!? I NEED DETAILS!"

The Canadian flushed, recalling the events that he'd been through the previous day.

His heart had never been the same... not that he'd openly admit it. He continued stocking while telling the very eager, Eric.

"Well... when he asked me, he'd told me to meet him by the south gate of the University."

The younger, who was working the cashier for the night, nodded furiously.

"So, after my classes were done for the day, I met him by the entrance. He was so lost in thoughts that I had to tap his shoulder."

"Thoughts about you?"

Jacob shrugged, "Who knows what goes on in Kevin's brain? Anyways, when he turned around he kind of stared at me a little while. I almost got creeped out, but I was more flustered than anything else."

Eric scoffed, "Of course you were flustered. You always are. What did Sunwoo and I tell you about confidence?"

"I don't remember... but anyways, he asked me some questions about like, if I had driven to school or sumthin like that. I must of had a shot of liquid confidence or something because I asked him if it was a date. Oh, and this all happened while he practically dragged me by the hand to his car."

"Oh. My. God. THAT'S SO FORKING CUTE I JAJDKSJASK!"

"Well, when I asked him if it was a date or not, he asked me if I wanted it to be. I responded by saying that I wouldn't object to it being one to which he said that it was a date."

Eric was about to let out another scream of excitement, but Jacob continued, "The car ride was silent for the most part. It was almost... awkward, but when we got to the cafe, keep in mind he asked me to coffee, I was a little shocked."

"Shocked? How come?"

"It was small. I was like, boi has shiny expensive car, wears designer clothes, clearly rich as fuck, taking me to a small, almost rundown establishment. What?"

"Kevin is rich as fuck. You'd think he'd be stuck up with all that wealth but nah... he's just a meme."

"True that. Apparently though, the owner, by the way it's called Ella Kim's, is a family friend who he calls Auntie. She told me to call her that too. Anyways, she calls him Snickerdoodle which has quite the hilarious backstory to it that I won't tell you because I'm nice. But, um, she kind of ships us. Like, she literally screeched 'Keep him.'"