dAte nIghT pt.1

^iStG i'Ve wAtChEd eVERy fOrkInG vIdEo abOuT hAeChAn tHat'S eVeR eXIsTeD... iM fUcCinG wHiPpEd bIatCHeS!!!!
......

What da fork?

What does one wear to a movie date?

How to boyfriend?

Cute or sexy. Cute..... sexy......?

hEHehEheHe... how about both?

Waitㅡ how the hell does one do that?

Fuck it. Fuck all this effort. Put on random shit and hope it looks good.

So... that's what he did.

Having an aneurism over a date is overrated.

Jacob is perfect the fucking way he was. If Kevin doesn't like the 'I dun give a shit' Jacob then he don't deserve him when he actually does.

There'd be no more Baecob for him.

He ended up wearing some blue jeans and a pair of plain white Van's. He also put on the baby blue hoodie that Sunwoo had gotten (as a joke) for his birthday the year prior that read, 'im babie' on the back of it. I dunno fam... ask Sunwoo.

Yeah, he really didn't give a fuck at this point.

Looking in the mirror he decided that it was lowkey a vibe so he stuck with it.

So, taking a selfie he sent the picture to both Sunwoo and Eric whom responded with praise.

Praise meaning stuff along the line of, "Slay Queen!" "You go get yo mans!"

Responding with a thank you he realized he had about an hour to kill before he'd have to leave. So, why not waste it away on a popular game?

More like screaming at his phone when he got ejected for being 'sus.'

"Fuck you red! I fucking saw you vent!"

In the end they lost and he left his house cursing out his crewmates for thinking he was an imposter.

How could he have been? He was doing asteroids and the body was in electrical! Fucking red! All he was trying to do was be a good crew member and do his taks but nOoOOo- red killed pink in electrical and vented and blamed it all on him!

God damn it!

You know what, it's fine. Everything was fine.

Hopping into his car, he took a deep breathe to calm down before typing in Kevin's address for directions.

Damn, 15 minutes away and half an hour to get there... bet.

Driving off, he listened to the annoying robotic voice give him directions through the shitty traffic.

15 minutes his ass. He spent at least 4 extra trying to find the mansion among the rest of the elaborate buildings.

When he did however, boy was he surprised. Jacob knew Kevin was rich... but was he that rich. Just the front lawn could fit six apartments about the size of his!