Got it

^ what a snacc. Who do y'all ship Sungchan with? I ship him with Shotaro and istg if SM separates them.... 🔪🔪🔪

Kevin waited to make sure Jacob was no longer there before he said anything. Once he realized that he was indeed alone... he turned back to the computer.

He could see his boyfriend's parents looking at him with anticipation, waiting for him to say something.

Was he nervous? Hell yeah. Did he show it? He certainly hoped not.

Mrs. Bae broke the silence, "What did you want to ask us?"

Kevin swallowed but quickly regained his composure, smiling at them, "Well, as you know, Jacob and I have been dating for quite a while..."

He trailed off to look at the couple and make sure that they were following along with what he was saying. Jacob's dad had a raised brow but his mom? She was smiling from ear to ear which was very reassuring.

"I love him more than life and I'd do anything for him. He's really the best thing that's ever happened to me."

Taking a deep breath, Kevin looked straight into their eyes as he spoke, "I want to keep him by my side forever because he's truly my happiness. I want to ask for your permission."

He shakily exhaled as he looked at them in a desperate manner, "May I have your consent to marry your son... please?"

Holy shit. He said it.

Jacob's parents didn't say anything for a little bit and Kevin felt very anxious as they began whispering in each other's ears. They would occasionally glance at him from time to time and it certainly did him no favors.

Mrs. Bae turned back to him with a bright smile and Mr. Bae gave him a look that he couldn't quite read. Well- now he knows who Jacob got his smile from....

"If we say yes," the man spoke, "Will we be invited to the wedding?"

Without even the slightest bit of hesitation, Kevin responded, "Of course."

The woman's smile grew, "Alright then."

Was that a yes? It seemed like it.

Kevin was about to rejoice until Mr. Bae spoke again, "Listen here Moon, if you don't treat him right- I'll snap you like a twig."

He gulped but managed to respond, "I would never hurt him."

Finally, he got the man to smile a little which caused him to feel more at ease. Maybe this was a good sign?

"Looking forward to the wedding then, Kevin."

His brain malfunctioned. Did he just say-

"What?"

The woman spoke up again, "The answer is yes. You may marry our little angel."

At first, all Kevin could do was look at them in disbelief. Were they joking? They looked serious?

"We're not kidding, Kevin. We're being completely sincere."