Panik

^and we're back to markhyuck

"Hi mom. Hi dad. How's it going in Canada?"

Jacob waved at his parents through the computer screen. They hadn't done a Zoom call in a while.

"Hi, Jacob. Everything's going well over here," his mom narrowed her gaze looking behind him, "Where are you? I don't recognize this room?"

His eyes widened. Oh shit, he forgot to tell them about Kevin....

"I moved in with my boyfriend."

Now it was his father's turn to give him a quizzical look, "You have a boyfriend? What's his name? Age? Height? Does he go to school? Hobbies?"

As expected, his dad was pulling the overprotective side out. Jacob had seen this coming. He took a deep breath before answering all of the questions.

"His name's Kevin Moon and he's from Canada like me, Vancouver. He's nineteen. He's barely taller than me by a centimeter. He likes art and singing and is really good at both of them."

God damn that was a fucking lot. Hopefully he'd never have to do that again...

"And you're living with him? At his parents place?"

Jacob contemplated on how to tell his parents that wasn't the case. Does he straight up drop the bomb on them or ease into it?

He decided the first one was less effort.

"Not really. It's his own house that he bought himself."

His parents looked surprised, not that he could blame them.

"That looks a little too classy to call a house..."

"It's a mansion. He's actually super rich so, yeah."

Judging by his mom's face she was still trying to process that information. His dad looked, oddly proud?

"Is he home?"

Confused, Jacob responded simply, "Yeah, he's home."

"Can you get him then? I'd like to talk with him."

He was hearing alarm bells all around him but for some reason he said, "Sure, I'll get him right now."

What the fuck Jacob? Why the hell did he do that?

He just fucking signed Kevin up for probably about a half an hour of interrogation.

Wow. Boyfriend of the year.

Before he could stop himself he was out of his room and standing in front of Kevin's.

He hesitated to knock but once he lifted hand the door swung open revealing none other than a freshly showered Kevin Moon.

Holy shi-

He was wearing white t-shirt and grey sweatpants. Hung around his neck and shoulders was a damp towel. His hair was in wet curls, stray drops of water occasionally falling onto the shirt and towel.