하얀 champagne 버블에 shower

The end is near.... 😔

Fuck butterflies.

Kevin had been feeling more than just a bunch of fluttering little insects inside his stomach. At this point... there was a zoo full of frightened animals screwing around in there.

Everything was going smoothly but Kevin's mind made him think otherwise. He'd thought of any and everything that could possibly go wrong.

The only thing that could be even counted as an inconvenience was him fumbling with his shoelaces in the dressing room... and that was only a minor thing.

But for some reason, his mind had taken up a pessimistic view and told him that from then onwards, everything was going to go downhill.

It hasn't. Things have been going according to plan. Hell, even mother nature seemed to be smiling good fortune down upon him.

The forecast had said it was going to be semi cloudy... but there wasn't a single one in the sky. It was sunny as could be. It wasn't hot, per say. I'd say it was warm at most. Comfortable, y'know?

Still, even as Kevin stood at the altar, he was skeptical. He took a deep breath. He just needed to calm down.

It's going to be alright. It's gonna be fine. It is gonna be o-fucking-kay.

Hyunjae punched his shoulder from where he stood beside him, "Oi, focus. You're about to get married, at least try to look happy."

Aha- the chicken loving headass has said something decent for the first time today. The rest of the time it was about food and his own 'mystery' crush that may or may not be Kevin's younger brother...

Why the fuck did he agree to let this moron be his best man? Out of all of his friends he could have chosen... Hyunjae was the one he'd picked.

Oh right, because he's not in a relationship. Everyone else is walking down the isle with their boyfriends in front of Jacob.

Fitting. Today is just a really gay day.

He nodded towards Hyunjae's direction, "Aight..."

Kevin trailed off as he caught a glimpse of his parents, smiling as though it was the best day of their lives. Well, this is what they all wanted anyways.

They wanted him to get married to Jacob so here he is, about to do exactly that.

No really, the door at the end of the hall opened and the music started playing. He took a deep breath to calm his racing heart, holy shit it was happening.

He saw his friends walk down and one by one disperse as they neared the front... and then he saw him.

Jacob held his father's arm as they walked down the isle side by side with a small smile on his face.

Kevin's jaw dropped. Jacob's magnificence never fails to leave him in awe. He swore his heart would never stop racing when he looked at him.

Without even realizing what he was doing he said, "Wow... so angelic...."

He could of sworn he saw Hyunjae give a bit of an eye roll to through his peripheral vision... but he couldn't give any less of a fuck.