Ya'll- I-

Aight.... so...

Apparently the majority of y'all are teenage females

And to you all I say... hello! Thanks for reading my story!

To those you are male, gender fluid, non-binary, agender or wether you identity as anything else, still I say thank you!

Those of you who aren't teens... still.... thanks.

I appreciate all of you!

No matter your age, gender or identity.

Welcome!

I love you all and I hope that my page has been a place of comfort and safety!

If not, please tell me how I can help you into making you feel comfortable and welcome on my page.

I honestly just wanna be here for you so please come to me if you need anything. I'll do my best to help you out when you feel down or lonely. When you're depressed I'll be there for you!

No one deserves to suffer alone.

So please... come to me. If I can make you better... even a little bit, I feel like I'm doing my part as an individual. So please don't stay quiet about your hurting and your suffering.

Even if you aren't in any pain, come to me.

Come tell me about your excitement, happiness and your joy. Seeing you happy makes me happy. So tell me about it.

I don't want to just be the author of a book you read. I want to be your friend.

So let me. Talk to me. Let me help you. Let me be there for you. Let me be your friend.

And know that...

I PURPLE YOU ALL MY LOVELY LITTLE CUBS!!!!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

and I always will....
💜💜💜