Chapter 28: Homecoming

I'm skipping the episode after Ghost world the one where we see Rebekahs past and why and how they became vampires and seeing Mikael etc.

________________________________________________________

I laid in my bed and decided to stay home from school today because seeing Mikael last night sort of put  me in a mood so I'm not going. And I'm assuming it was Katherine who let Mikael out of  his coffin. And Stefan isn't locked up anymore. And the others figured out the pictures in the caves. I of course knew  what the pictures meant even the one where it said the hybrid killed the original witch. Klaus told me about it once but he was drunk when he told me though. But Rebekah didn't know and once Elena left the boarder house I comforted Rebekah and now with Mikael they came up with a plan to kill Klaus!

I don't know what to do. Damon automatically thought I was on his side in helping kill Klaus. I don't want to help and end Klaus but I also don't want to be betray my brothers and friends. I love Klaus there is no denying it and I will do anything to make sure he doesn't die. I need to warn him.

I ripped the blankets off of me and got out of bed. I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked horrible. Hairs a mess, bags under my eyes. I groaned as I walked  out of the room. I feel exhausted. When was the last time I had blood?

I walked down to the cellar and drains  a few blood bags. I ran upstairs and quickly got changed. I felt a gush of wind behind me. I turn around and saw my window open. I felt someone behind me, I quickly grabbed a stake and ran at them but was quickly pinned to the wall with my hands pinned above me.

"Now, now love no need to be like that." I look up at Klaus. Then in a flash we're at the falls.

"What are we doing here?" I ask him. It feels weird being here. I haven't been here since that night I tried to take my life.

"Well I couldn't really talk to you with vampires at every corner there."

"Klaus-"

"Save it." I look down at the ground.

"Klaus need to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"Klaus they are trying to kill you. You shouldnt've came back it was a trap. They plan on having Mikael kill you and they even got Rebekah to join in on it. She knows what you did to your mother." He looked hurt at the last part.

"Don't worry love I've got it all under control." He stated.

"Please just don't have it end up with my family and friends dead." I pleaded.

"No promises love." I give him a stern look and he chuckles which causes me to roll my eyes.

"What do you plan on doing?"

"You'll find out at homecoming what will happen." I walk closer to him and cup his face.

"Just please be careful tonight. I'd rather see you dead then alive."

"And why is that?" He asks with a playful smirk on his face.

"You know why."

"I'm sorry care to enlighten me?" I roll my eyes.

"Because I love you Klaus, it's always been you." I felt his lips on mine right after I said it. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer. We pulled apart and we were out of breath.

"I love you too." He whispered and I smiled.

Elena's P.O.V.

"We can't trust Rebekah not to turn on us." I said to Damon.