Chapter 34: All my Children

Word of warning this might be a short chapter since this stories entirety is in Juliet' s P.O.V.
______________________________________

I felt movement underneath me and arms tighten around me. I slowly opened my eyes letting my eyes adjust to the light and look up. I was laying on top of Klaus and we were in his room or is it our room now since I basically live here? We were on the bed or what's left of it, the bed frame was broke the sheets and pillows are torn same goes for the matresses. We didn't stop until 6 in the morning and its 8 now. Wow. A wave of dizziness hit me as I set my head back on Klaus's chest. But last night totally made up for the 23 years we were apart.

Klaus opened his eyes just waking up. When I looked at him he had a smirk on his face. I just blush. I can sleep forever. I feel so weak and tired but then again after last night I'm not surprised.

"Good morning love." He said kissing my cheek. I smile sleepily at him.

"Good morning." I said. His hands slid down my arms intertwining our hands as I kiss him. He then frowned.

"What is it?" I ask worriedly. He pulls my hand up and I gasp as I saw it. It was gray and veiny. "What the hell? What's happening?" I ask Klaus.

"That's something I would like to find out." He said rolling me gently off of him so I'm laying on the bed. He quickly gets dressed as I did the same. A wave of dizziness over took me and everything went black.

-

Through out the entire day I grew weaker and weaker and the my gray from my hand started to spread through my entire body. What's left that's not gray is the right side of my face going down to part of my chest and my right arm.

Turns out Esther is trying to kill Klaus and the rest of the originals. She is somehow channeling me out something. Klaus told me they got my brothers to help stopping it. Stefan and Damon called to check on me a few times. And what I thought the worst part was is Elena knew about what would happen to me and didn't tell anyone. And to think she was my friend.

I look over at the clock and its already 9. I concluded that I'm going to die if Stefan and Damon don't do something.

The door opened and Klaus ran over picking me up.

"Where are we going?" I ask him. He ignores me and runs to the witch house we walked to the ring of fire with Kol and Elijah. In the center of the circle was Esther and Finn.

"My son's, come forward." Esther  said.

"Stay beside me." Finn said putting his arm out to stop his mother.

"It's okay. They can't enter." Kol steps towards the circle.

"That's lovely. We're stuck out here while the favorite son plays sacrificial lamb. How pathetic you are, Finn." Kol says glaring at his brother. I gasp in pain as the grayness of my skin spread covering my entire arm. Klaus looked down at me worried a fear written all over his face. I can see tears in his eyes. I saw Elijah and Kol look at me worriedly.

"Be quiet, Kol. Your brother know virtue you can not even imagine." Esther stated.

"Whatever you think of us, killing your own children would be an atrocity." Elijah states.

"My only regret is that I did not let you die a thousand years ago."

"Enough all this talk is boring me." Klaus says holding me closely to his chest. End this now, mother, or I'll send you back to hell."

"For a thousand years I've been forced to watch you, felt the pain of every victim, suffered while you shed blood. Even you, Elijah, with your claim to nobility, your no better. All of you... you're a curse on this earth stretched out over generations. If you've come to plead for your life...I'm sorry. You've wasted your time." After she said that I screamed in pain. My body convulsed into different ways which led to Klaus dropping me as I screamed in agony. The pain was unbearable. My skin grayed reached up my neck and my face as I screamed. Esther began chanting. Klaus gripped my hand tears fell down his face.

"No!" Esther yelled. "Sisters, do not abandon me! " The torches went up and the fire was out. I gasped as my skin slowly and unfortunately painfully went away. Klaus sighed in relief as he hugged me tightly. He helped me stand up. I went over and hugged Elijah then hugged Kol.

Third Person's P.O.V.

"You can come out now." Rebekah told Elena. "Seems your boys took care of the problem."

"How did they do that?" Elena asked the original.

"Damon turned your witches friends mother in to a vampire."

"What?" Elena asks surprised.

"Quite clever, actually. They needed to sever the witch line, and, well, you can't be a witch and a vampire. In any case, you're free to go." Rebekah turns to leave but stupid her self and turns to face Elena. "Oh, and, uh, by the way, if you ever do any thing that will harm Juliet in any way I will kill everyone you love and make you watch and finally I will tear your throat out." And with that she walked away.

______________________________
Vote/Comment