Epilogue

I looked over the balcony down at me and Klaus's city, New Orleans. I watched the tourist walking down the streets and such.

"Daddy! Daddy! Can we get candy!" I look below and smile down at my now five year old daughter Hope and my wonderful husband Klaus.

"Of course, sweetheart, anything you want." I heard Klaus say picking up our daughter  as they walked down the street. He is so going to spoil her.

Five years ago we came to New Orleans for a fresh start and with a lot of drama that happened Klaus got our city. And now we're happy. All the Mikaelson s live here including Elijah, Kol and Rebekah. They decided to stay and watch they're niece grow up.

Hope has wavy blonde hair, with blue eyes and she is so much like her father and some of the qualities of her aunt and uncles and to be honest she is so much like her Uncle Damon plus father and she has her moments when's she is like her Uncle Stefan.

She's always excited when Stefan and Damon come to visit and her Aunt Elena and turns out in the end Elena ended up with Damon. But all is well now.

Everyone is happy now. I am happy. I have a wonderful husband, daughter and family. That's all I can ask for.

_________________________
Vote/Comment