Chapter 13: The Last Dance

Remember I don not own anything from TVD or anything but only my characters Juliet, Aidan and James.

Juliet's P.O.V.

Three days has passed since I came to Boston now I'm leaving it. While I was gone they tried to make peace with the Martins but that didn't work. They did this spell where Luka was invisible or whatever and he tried removing the dagger from Elijah and Luka ended up dying from Damon burning him alive. Dr.Martin tried to kill Elena at the grill and Elena and Katherine switched places so Elena didn't get hurt and Bonnie got her powers back and Dr. Martin is now dead. And Isobel Elena's birthmom is in town and Jenna and Alaric are taking a break or whatever because Alaric lied about Isobel. And we now have a secret weapon against Klaus... Bonnie. I don't like that idea though because she can get killed even if she is channeling 100 dead witches.

I looked out the window and saw the sign 'Welcome to Mystic Falls.' I smiled faintly. 10 minutes later we pull up at the boarding house. I get out and Aidan was in front of me. "Are you alright?" He asks me. "Yea. Why do you ask?" "I don't know you just seemed distant ever since we came to Boston." He said. "Well if I am I don't mean to be." I wrap my arms around his neck. "So they're is nothing you want to tell me?" I shake my head and he frowns. "So how's James?"

I furrow my eyebrows. "What are talking about? And how would I even know that I haven't seen him in 2 years Aidan." "And that right there was a lie." I cross my arms. "What are you talking about?" I ask him. He shakes his head. "I know what happened in the park Juliet!" He yelled at me. My eyes widened. "What are you talking about!?" He grabbed my arms. Stop lying to me! I saw Juliet! I saw you two kiss." He let go of me and took a few steps back. "Aidan I-" But he interrupted me. "Don't." He got in his car and sped out of the drive way. "Aidan wait!" But he kept driving. I had tears going down my face. I quickly wiped them away and grabbed my bags and ran to my room.

Alaric/Klaus's P.O.V.

I looked through the closet for something decent to wear. "Oh! Who is this guy, Safari Sam?" I pulled out a black and a plaid shirt. "Ok, bad." I hold up one shirt. "Or badder?" I ask Katerina. "The dark colors suit you better." Katherine responded. "Oh, thank you, honey. Ok, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatores' possesion, correct?"

"The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house."

"Ok, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is.The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. Ohh, that guy is a buzz kill."

"Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna."

"Right. Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. What else?" I ask her.

"That's it." I walk over to her and stroke her hair and she jumps slightly at my touch.

"Oh, so jumpy." "Please just... kill me. I've told you everything that I know." I got down to eye level with her. "You see, I believe you believe that. But what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Hmm? Anything? Tell me." I started compelling her. "They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an original without a dagger."

"Bonnie the best friend?" She nods and I sigh and stand up and cross my arms over my chest. " I thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore." "She doesn't or didn't. I don't know. You kidnapped me, remember? I'm kinda out of the loop."

"Well, we'll have to get to the bottom of that." "Please, just kill me, KLaus, and be done with it." She pleads. Does she really think I will let her go that easily I've been looking for her for over 500 years. "And show you kindness? I've searched for you for over 500 years. Your death is going to last at least half that long." I hand her a knife. "I want you to take this knife.... and stab yourself." She take it and stabs herself in the leg and she groans. "Now take it out. Now while I'm gone, I want you to do that over and over and over again. And if you get bored, switch legs." She sighs. "Where are you going?"