Chapter 19: 1914

New Orleans December 14, 1914

Juliet's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes and listened to people outside the French Quarter singing Christmas songs. I sat up and got dressed into a dark blue dress and black shoes. I brushed through my hair and braided it. I walked out if the room and was greeted by Marcel. "Good morning Juliet." He greeted me.

"Good morning Marcel. By any chance do you know where I could find Rebekah?" He shakes his head.

"Very well" I sigh. I descend the stairs and exit the French quarter. I walked down bourbon street where I was greeted by my friend Kol.

"Hello Kol." He took my hand and kissed it. "Care to join me for lunch?" He asks with his infamous but charming smirk.

"I don't know Kol."

"Come on for you friend and sire." I rolled my eyes.

"Fine." He grinned. He took my hand as we ran to an alley where a couple were kissing. Kol disappeared to who knows where. I walked towards them. they stopped and looked at me.

"Hi, um can you help me?" I said.

The girl answered with. "Sure." I smiled. Kol then stepped out and stood next to me. "Excellent." Kol began. "Because we are very hungry." His face changed as he rushed to the girl and bit down into her neck. The guy was about to scream but I muffled it with my hand as I bit down into his jugular and drained him. Kol and I dropped the bodies and turned our heads when we saw a group of guys walking towards us when they saw us they turned to run but Kol got there before they had the chance and compelled all of then to be quiet and to allow us to feed on them which we did. We ended up just piling the bodies against the wall in the alley. They're was about 10 bodies. Well now 40 since Kol was apparently starving. Sigh. Klaus is going to kill me when he finds out what Kol and I did.I checked the time on Kol's watch and it noon. I wiped the blood off my mouth with a handkerchief one of the gentlemen had and I said goodbye to Kol and went to a voodoo shop.

I loved coming here to look at everything. I remember when I was a witch and me trying to practice them. And I was walking through it something caught my eye. It was a sun and moon necklace. It was combined together. I picked it up and walked up to the witch who worked here. For some reason the witches here like me which I find odd because they hate vampires. When she saw me she smiled.

"What can I do for you Ms.Salvatore?" I smiled at the witch Sabrina.

"I would like to buy this necklace." She nodded and I paid for it. I walked out of the shop and went back home.

When I walked in I was engulfed in a hug when they pull away I look up at the gorgeous blue eyes I fell in love with since I met him. "Juliet where have you been?!" Klaus said angrily. I can see he is trying to control his temper. He never tried to do that unless it's with me because he knows I'm frightened of him when he is angry.

"I was hungry so I went to feed then I went to the voodoo shop where my friend Sabrina works." He sighs and puts his hands on my shoulders leaning in so our foreheads were touching. "I'm sorry for worrying you."

"It's alright just please don't do that again." Klaus says and I nod. I peck him on the lips and he pulls me back in as I pull away. I wrap my arms around his neck and his hands were on my hips pulling me closer to him. Ge began kissing and nibbling on my neck and nibbled my ear a bit. He whispered in my ear. "You've been bad now you must be punished." Before I can react I was thrown onto our (me and Klaus') bed. He kissed down my neck to my collarbone. He ripped my dress off and kissed down my chest. "I liked that dress." I said.

"I'll buy you a new one." He mumbled against my chest.
-
I'm now wearing a red dress with a black trim. I was walking through the shops with Rebekah looking for presents for Christmas since she wants to celebrate it as a family.

"Do you think he will like this?" Rebekah asked me holding out a pocket watch. I nodded to her as I looked around some more. I already had stuff for everyone (Elijah, Kol, Rebekah, Marcel, Sabrina) but Klaus. I have no idea what to get him. I sighed.

"What's the matter?" Rebekah asked me.

"I can't find anything for Klaus."

"Why don't you get him.....paint?" She sounded slightly unsure. I shrugged.

Maybe I could paint him something? I think I'll do that.

"What if I paint him something?" I ask Rebekah. She smiled brightly.

"I think he'll like that, you know how much he loves your paintings." I smile back and give her a nod.

After shopping we grabbed a quick bite to eat at a restaurant. When we got back home we quickly hid our presents.

When we came down stairs I saw Klaus pinning Kol to the pillar.

"What's going on here brother?" Rebekah asked Klaus.

Klaus through a quick glance at me and Bekah then back at Kol.

"Our brother here went on another killing spree of 40 people in the alley. And it's starting to draw attention to us." My eyes went wide. I thought Kol would get rid of the bodies.

"Now brother no need to be harsh, eh." Kol said with a smirk. Klaus threw him and Kol landed perfectly in a crouch position. "You can't keep doing this Kol! You can't keep drawing attention to us, your starting to become a problem!" He yelled. I looked down at my hands.

"Oh brother but I'm not the only one who killed them." My head shot up to Kol. Damn him. Klaus and Bekah looked confused until his eyes landed on me. I felt his eyes bore into me as I looked at my feet. "I'm so sorry." I said barely a whisper. I heard him sigh. I then heard a door slam when I looked up Klaus was gone.
-

After Klaus went to our room I went after him and we got into a fight, well he was yelling while I stood there apologizing and him throwing things. And by now I know he is up to something but I don't know what.

I walk into Ko's room to talk to him. I open the door to see Klaus drive a dagger through his heart. I gasp. Klaus looks at me shocked. I had tears in my eyes. "Juliet-" He stepped towards me and I ran.

I can't believe him! He daggered Kol. His brother, my friend.

I went to Sabrina's and told her what happened and she let me stay the night at her apartment with her and her husband.

Klaus tried getting me back to the French Quarter but I wouldn't budge. I was mad no furious with him. Kol was like an older brother to me and he reminded me of Damon. Kol doesn't show his nice side etc. But I've seen it he had the protectiveness over me like Damon was but he was only like that when no one else we knew was around.

I heard a knock on the door and heard Sabrina call for me. I went to the door and saw Rebekah.

"Hello Juliet."

"Hello Rebekah."
___________________________

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated this story in awhile I have been busy with school etc.

So here is a small chapter and didn't know what to write so I wrote about the time she was in New Orleans with the originals and how she reacted to Kol being daggered.

And you found out who her sire is it's Kol.

Bet you guys thought it was Klaus huh? Well your wrong oops! Lol.

The next chapter will be like a Christmas special one and it will contain a flashback, flashback of when Kol found Juliet dying and if the Mikaelsons and Juliet spending Christmas together minus Kol and Finn.

I'll go back to the story line after the Christmas special and that won't be posted until Christmas probably or around Christmas it depends when I finish it and everything.

And I hope you liked the chapter so byee ✌️✌️✌️

Vote/Comment