Chapter 16: The Sun Also Rises/As I lay dying

I'm combining episode 21&22 together.

Elena's P.O.V.

I was thrown back and a ring of fire surrounded me. "Don't try bothering to get through. I spelled the circle. Your trapped. No matter what you do." Greta says to me. She then drags Jenna out and her wrist is bleeding and I look over to see Aidan's face change then change back to normal. He must be hungry.

"Greta please let them go." I don't want anyone else getting hurt especially Aunt Jenna. "Klaus choose him." She cuts Jenna's wrist even more and brings her to Aidan. "Drink it." She tells Aidan and he shakes his head. "You haven't drank anything in days you must me hungry." She pushes Jenna to him. And I see his face changed. "Aidan please don't!"

"I can't." He says staring at Jenna's bloody wrist. "Let them go!" I yell at Greta. Aidan bites down on Jenna's wrist. "No!" I yell. He drops Jenna's body and I stare at it in shock. "Oh my god." I whisper. I had tears going down my face as I started to cry. Greta moves the body and puts up a ring of fire around him. "I'm so sorry Elena I didn't... I didn't mean to kill her, I didn't want to." his eyes filled with sorrow. I wiped away my tears then fell to the ground crying.

Damon's P.O.V.

Once I got to the boarding house I called Stefan.

"Hello?"

"Your not going to like what I'm about to say." I tell him.

"Cut to the chase. Is the sacrifice happening or not?" Stefan's asks me.

"Juliet and I tried to stop it but things got...complicated." I took a sip if bourbon.

"We're sticking to the original plan. we are meeting with Bonnie right now."

"He's got Aidan and Jenna Stefan."

"What?"

"He got Katherine to lure them out." I paused before saying. "He going to make Aidan feed on Jenna and use Aidan as the vampire in the ritual."

"Oh, my god. Wait does Juliet know about this?" Stefan asks.

"No she doesn't and I can't find her anywhere and she's not answering her phone." I told him.

"I'll try getting in touch with her." He told me.

"And Stefan one more thing....when me and Juliet went to save Caroline and Tyler, he started to shift and.... Juliet got bit."

"What!" He yelled.

"So just keep and eye out for her, I'm not sure if the hallucinations started yet."

"Okay." Was all he said before he hung up.

Third Person's P.O.V.

"How are you feeling?" The doppelgänger asks the vampire.

"I feel horrible. Elena I'm so sorry I didn't mean to kill her, she seemed like a good person and I didn't want to do it I was just so hungry and I know that's no excuse for what I did." He said apologetically.

"It's okay" She said when a tear went down her face. "I'm going to die aren't I?" He asks the doppelgänger Elena. "No! I'm not going to let that happen. I don't care what I have to do." Then they hear someone yelling and groaning and twigs snapping. "Who's that?" Aidan asks Elena.

"That must be the werewolf." she mutters as Greta comes out pulling the women Jules with her pushing her to the ground. "What's happening to me?" Jules asks in pain. "I cast a spell to slow down your transformation." Greta crouches down and begins to speak again. "Your insides are trying to tear themselves free. " She moves and brings the ring of fire around the werewolf.