Chapter 9: by the Light of the Moon

Juliet's P.O.V.

I just woke up from an amazing night and I noticed the bed was emptied and I frowned. I guess he left already. I got up wrapped the sheet around me and walked into the bathroom and took a long hot shower then got out brushed and blow dried my hair and left my natural waves fall down my back. I opened my wardrobe and pulled out dark blue skinny jeans, black tank top with a white cardigan and I put on my combat boots. I applied a light shimmery eye shadow and mascara. I put on my heart necklace and my golden charmed bracelet I got a long time ago like in the 60's I think, I'm not sure. I find a note on the nightstand that says 'Juliet' on the front. So I read it.

Juliet, I'm sorry for not waking you up before I left I thought you would be tired after last night so I decided to let you sleep in. You are so beautiful and I love you so much. I will miss you and I will keep in touch.

~Aidan

I smiled after I read the note and set it back on the nightstand and grabbed my phone and I got a text from Bonnie.

'Hey can you watch Elena today she tried taking the moonstone and I did a spell so she can't leave the house. And Jeremy is there too' - Bonnie :p

I grabbed my phone and left taking my car there.

I park outside Elena's and head up the stairs and walk inside passing Damon. He grabbed my arm pulling me to face him. "Hey want to help me figure out who this girl, who's looking for Mason is?" I shook my head. "Can't I have Elena duty." He nods and he goes to his Camaro and drives down the street. I walk into the living room with Elena sitting on the couch and Jeremy standing up from the floor.

"Hey!" Elena looks at me then groans. "Let me guess you have Elena duty?" She asks.

"Yep." Popping the 'p'.

She rolls her eyes and I smile. "Come on it won't be that bad how about we just have a lazy day and watch movies and eat junk food all day?" I smile at her which she returns. "Okay."

We head to her room and she let's me borrow yoga pants I slip them on and we make popcorn and we watched movies all day. My personal favorite was when we watched Dark Shadows because 1. Johnny Depp 2.Johnny Depp. Which in my opinion he's one if the best actors ever! We cried when Jack died on Titanic. It was pretty fun.

After that we headed downstairs. "Hey. What are you doing?" Elena asks Jenna.

"Oh perfect timing." Jenna hands Elena and I a boxes. "Woah-oh. What is this stuff?"

"Your mom's files from the historical society. I got ropes into helping Mrs.Lockwood. And by roped I mean very excited to participate." She gets up and closes the door then we see Elijah. Elena gasps and I just stand there and smile at him. "Hey. I'm Elijah." I cock my eyebrow at him. What's with the American accent? It's actually kinda cool. But I want to know his true intentions with Elena and apparently he is not working with Klaus anymore which is good.

"Elijah's in town doing research on Mystic Falls." He walks up to us. "Its a pleasure." He puts his hand out to Elena and she slowly does the same and they shake hands. I carefully watch Elijah to make sure he doesn't try to pull anything.

"So you know, you're welcome to stay here and rummage through this stuff, or the girls and I could help you load it into the car." Jenna says.

"Yeah, or I can get someone to pick it up tomorrow."

"Also a good plan."

"Thank you so much for inviting me into your home, Jenna. And Elena, I hope to see you again sometime soon. Same to you Juliet." He walks to the door the. Elena grabbed my wrist and dragged me upstairs. We get to Jeremy's room and she frantically knocks on the door and all of a sudden Elijah is there stopping her I jumped because he startled me. Why can't he leave her alone? What does he want he is starting to irk me abit. Jeremy opens the door.