Chapter 26: Jake

I pulled up at the address that Jake had sent me, it was an old and the looks of it abandoned warehouse. I got out of the car along with Marcel in the passenger seat and Thierry and Diego in the back. And Marcel obviously was happy to help me with this and he brought a few of his guys with us for back up. We walked into the warehouse and not doing it quietly at that to make our presence known. We walked into the middle of the warehouse. There was 19 vampires plus 1 hybrid(me).

"Jake!" I yelled and heard it echo throughout the building. "Give us back James!"

"Or what?" I heard Jake ask. I turn around to see him standing there with a machine gun in hand and two guys with stakes and guns on them.

"Or we will kill you. Actually no something much worst but I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise." I say with a smirk. Jake smirks too.

"Bring him out!" Jake yelled and that's when a door opened and three guys came out dragging someone out and that someone is James. He was all bloody and bruised. I started to boil in anger.

"You will regret that!" I growled.

"Bring it." Jake says cocky. just then three dozen guys comes out with weapons and start shooting us. We all spread out and fight the men. I raise my hand up and making 5 guys go flying back splitting they're heads open. I ran up to two guys ripping they're hearts out. I felt a stake in my back scraping along my heart. I groaned in pain and trying to reach for it, to pull it out but failed. I fell to my knees as two guys ran at me with stakes. I gave them a witch migraine and they fell to the floor dead. I felt someone rip the stake out. I yelled in pain. I felt someone wrap they're arm around me helping me up. I look up to see Diego helping. I nod and him which he returns. I run and bash a guys face into the ground. I threw a guy out a window.

I saw Marcel surrounded and he had holes in his shirt from being shot. With a wave if my hand all the guys surrounding him started screaming in pain and fell to the ground unconscious. He smirked at me. I saw Jake try to escape with James. I ran in front of them.

"I don't think so Jake." I said. he pulled a gun out and pointed it at James head. I stiffen. At this point all of Jakes men are dead and we lost 7 vampires.

"Come any closer and the boy dies." Jake says facing all of us. Then Jake falls to the ground with Marcel standing behind him.

"Well now that's over." Marcel said with a grin. I smile back then ran to James. I rolled him on his back and shook him.

"James?" I ask. I bit my wrist and put it to his mouth but he wouldnt drink it. "Come on James wake up!" I yelled. I listened to his heart beat, it was slow.

Beat beat beat....beat........be-at..........

My eyes widened.

"No." I whispered.

_________________________

I know this chapter is really really extremely short and boring and I'm sorry for that.

Yay Jake is dead.

And James is dead.

What do you think about Jake and James being dead????

Vote/Comment