Chapter 14: New Orleans

Juliet's P.O.V.

I packed a bag and headed out to my car and was opening it when somebody shut it. "Where do you think your going?" I turn to face Damon who had his arms crossed. "To see a friend." He look at me suspiciously. "Then why do you have a bag full of clothes then?" I sigh. "Look Damon I'm going to be gone for a day or two okay? I'm seeing a friend who can possibly help us with our Klaus problem." I open the door again and get in rolling down the window and shut the door. "How is your friend going to help us exactly?" I look up to Damon. "He's a powerful warlock Damon, and him and his witch friends could help us find a way to kill him." He sighs. "Can you at least tell me where your headed." "Nope." Popping the 'p'. I drove off.

New Orleans here I come. While I'm there I can say hello to an old friend of mine.

I eventually arrive at New Orleans and park my car and get out. I'm now walking down Bourbon street heading to the French Quarters to see if a friend of mine is there. I enter the place and into the opening in the middle of it. "Who are you?" I turn around to face a man. Probably one of Marcel's day walkers. "I'm here to see Marcel." I smile at him and he keeps frowning. "I'm not going to ask again." I smirk. "Well I'm not going to tell you. Where's Marcel?" He charges at me pinning me to a pillar by my throat. "Your strong but not strong enough." I say through gritted teeth. I snap his wrist. He runs and grabs a stake and was about to stake me when-. "Enough Diego." He let's me go and I stand up. "Juliet?" I turn to face Marcel and I smile at him. "It's been awhile Marcel." He was now in front of me then next thing I know we are hugging each other. "It's an honor to have you as a guest here Juliet. You know you are always welcomed." He smiled at me and I smiled back. "I'm well aware Marcel." He nods. "And I apologize for Diego he should t have done that."

"It's alright no harm no foul." He smirks. He wraps his arm around my shoulder and we are walking down bourbon street. "I'm having a party with the night walkers tonight you should join us."

"Maybe another time Marcel, I'm here on business, I'm looking for a friend of mine who is here."

"Well who is he I'm sure I can help you find him." "Thank you Marcel and his name is James Armstrong." He raised an eyebrow at me. "That warlock is your friend?" I nod. "Yea he is and he is helping me with something big and I need his help. Do you know where I would find him?" He nods.

"Check out that voodoo shop where all the witches are. I'll send someone with you so the witches don't try anything with you."

"Thanks Marcel but I can handle myself." "As you wish Juliet. It's been good seeing you." I face him. "Its good seeing you too." I smile at him. We hug one more time and I go on my way looking for James.

I enter the shop. "No vampires are aloud here." A woman snapped at me. I turn around to face her. "You can't tell me what to do and do you know where I can find a James Armstrong?" She glared at me. "Why should I tell you?" She snapped.

"Juliet?" I turn around to see James. I smile and run up to him and hug him and he hugs me back. "It's good to see you again James."

"You too." He smiles at me. "So did you find out the information I needed?" I asked him. He nodded.

"If a witch is strong enough they would be able to take down Klaus. But it has to me a certain kind if witch." I furrowed my eye brows. "What do you mean?"

"Meaning you Juliet." My eyes widened. I shake my head. "James I don't have my powers anymore they were gone once I became a vampire." I told him and he shakes his head. "They haven't gone away they are just dormant inside you. To trigger it you have to get enough energy and anger to trigger it then after that you'll have your powers." My eyes widened. "Even if I do trigger it, I don't think I will anyways and besides I don't think I'll be strong enough with or without my powers." He chuckles and places a hand on my shoulder.

"You are strong enough, you just have to want it badly enough to get it and besides your a Salvatore witch." He smirks.

How did I not know I still had my powers? If I trigger it wouldn't that mean I'm a hybrid? Sigh. I have to try and trigger it to kill Klaus. But I have to have enough energy and get angry enough. I can get angry but not that angry so that's going to be a problem.

---------------------------------

I'm now walking through the streets of New Orleans. I can't believe I still have my powers I was sure that I lost them when I turned into a vampire. James said I would be able to kill Klaus if I conjure up my powers. This is going to be hard to get me to activate it or whatever.

I felt my phone vibrate I looked at it and it's an unknown caller. So I picked answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hello Juliet."

"Elijah? How did you-" Elijah cut me off.

"Elena undaggered me."

"Elijah I am so so sorry. I swear it wasn't my idea it was Damon's I would've stopped it. I was out of town and-"

"It's alright Juliet I forgive you."

"Really?" I ask.

"Really. And if I may ask where are you at the moment?"

"I'm out of town, I was trying to find a way to kill Klaus."

"Were you successful?"

I sighed. "No I was not."

"When do you plan on returning?"

"I do not know yet, but I'm seeking help of a friend of mine who's one of Klaus's warlocks."

"Juliet I do not think that will be safe, he could tell Klaus what your up to."

"I'm well aware of that but he would not betray me like that. I can trust him."

"If you trust him then very well. But do be careful."

"Don't worry I will."

I hear him sigh. "I always worry about you Juliet."

I chuckle. "Well don't be I will be fine."

"Very well have a good afternoon Juliet."

"You too Elijah and welcome back."

"It's good to be back." I hung up after that. I continued to walk until I made it to the French Quarter.

It's now 11:00p.m. I entered the French Quarter and all the vampires are here. Marcel's vampire. "Juliet!" I turn around to see Marcel smiling. "Glad you could make it." "I'm glad too!" We hugged then let go. "Would you like a drink?" I nod and he walks off to the bar. He shortly comes back and hands me a drink. "Thanks." "Anytime Juliet." He takes my hand and leads me to the dance floor and I chuckle. We dance for awhile and when I checked the time it was 11:59. "Come with me." Marcel takes my hand and we vamp speed up to the balcony.

"Ladies and gentlemen before we have our 'feast' I would like to introduce our guest of honor." Marcel smiled at me. "Don't Marcel." I said to him and he chuckles. "Juliet Salvatore." Everybody applauds then struck midnight and everybody feasted.

_____________________________

Hey guys sorry this chapter is short its kinda just a filler.