Chapter 35

Turns out Finals were four days and not five and I'm really happy about it and I had a half day sooo yea. Here's a short chapter I hope you'll like.

Okay for this chapter it's not going to go with the story and I just had an idea for a chapter.

This chapter is when Juliet Salvatore meets Alexia (Alex) Mikaelson. Those who've read Klaus's Daughter knows who Alex is.

And what would happen if they've met one another?
____________________________
Juliet s P.O.V.

"Klaus I don't think I can do this." I say pacing back and forth in our room.

"Why not love?" Klaus said coming over and stopped me from pacing. I bit my lip nervously.

"What if she doesn't like me because we are together?" His face was blank before bursted out laughing. I grew angry and hit his shoulder which made him stop.

"She'll love you, especially because your a Salvatore will she be nice to you." He stated.

"What does me being a Salvatore have to do with anything?" I ask I'm confused. He chuckles.

"It seems my daughter fancies your brother Damon." I raise an eyebrow.

"Really?" He nods. "Hm, and your sure it's my brother Damon?" He nods. "I wish her luck with my brother then." Klaus chuckles wrapping his arms around me and kissed me firmly on the lips. I kissed back and the next thing I knew I was pinned to the wall having a heated make out session with Klaus. That is when the door opens.

"Ugh, really?" We pull apart and a girl that looks like an inch taller then me with blonde long straight hair and bangs and blue eyes stood there with her arms crossed. "Couldn't you at least wait until my visit here dad?" She said impatiently. Klaus and I pulled apart completely as Klaus walked over to Alex.

"I've missed you my love." He said hugging her. I watched her roll her eyes before hugging back. They pulled apart and they both looked at me. Klaus walked to my side wrapping an arm around my waist and faced Alex.

"Alex this is Juliet Salvatore. My girlfriend." She looked at me then to her father.

"A little young don't you think?" She said with an raised eyebrow.

"Damon's a little young don't you think?" I said cockily. Damon really rubbed off on me. She looked at me and smirked.

"I like her. She's a keeper dad." She said before pecking her dad on the cheek. "Now if you'll excuse me I have things to do." And with that she was gone.

_______________________
What did you think of this small chapter??? Should I do something like this again with Juliet and Alex together, if so give me scenarios to do with them.