Chapter 11: Saving Juliet

I'm skipping episode 13 for this book and getting right to the part when they all realize Juliet is missing.

-----------------------------------------

Juliet's P.O.V.

"Wake up!" I groan and open my eyes and look up at Jake. "Just kill me already." I say to him. "Nope not going to happen...yet. I need your help." I chuckle darkly. "And what makes you think I'll help you?" "Because I'll kill you if you don't." I shake my head. "Did you not here me say to kill me? And I'm not going to help you." He gets up and grabs a stake dipping it into vervain, walking over to me and stabbing me with it in the stomach. "Bastard." I grumble. He rips out the stake and stabs my leg and i scream. "Stop! Please just stop this!" I started crying. He chuckles. "What the hell is wrong with you Jake! What happened to you? Why are you doing this to me?" He starts pouring vervain on me. "Aaahhhhhh!!!!!" "You hurt me so I hurt you." Are you kidding me! "You've done enough now let me go." He shakes his head. "Not until you help me find someone and answer my questions." "What do you want to know?" "Where is Klaus? And where's Aidan?"

"I'm not answering anything until I get blood." He sighs. "I thought you might say that." He gets up and leaves and comes back with a vile of blood. "Open wide." I open my mouth and he pours it into my mouth. "there is no way in hell I'm telling you where Aidan is." He smacks me across the face. "Where's Klaus?" "How am I supposed to know? I haven't seen him in over 20 years." He pulls the stake out and shoves it in my side. "Where is he?"

"I told you I don't know!" He opens my eyelids and pours the vervain liquid in my eye and I scream.

1 hour later

"Please stop!" I continue to sob. "Kill me! Just kill me already I can't take in anymore!"

Damon's P.O.V.

"We need to find her." I say to Stefan. "I know but where do we start?" Stefan asks and just then Elena walks in. "Well?" I ask her. "Aidan said she isn't with him. And I told him whats going on he says he's coming here to help." Stefan and I nod. "Elena call Bonnie now, get her over here." She nods and walks out of the room on her phone. "Maybe somebody took her." I look to Stefan. "What do you mean somebody took her?" "Well think about it. When we found her car it was on the side of the road and they're was blood and I found this." He pulls a syringe out of his pocket. I throw my glass at the wall. Where could she be!!!!???? I swear when I get my hands on the person who took her I will kill them nice and slowly then watch the life leave they're eyes as I kill them!!! "She said she can't make it." Elena says as she walks into the room. "What if we call Dr.Martin I'm sure he'll be able to find her." Elena suggested. Stefan hugs Elena and I feel a pang in my heart. Elena calls Dr.Martin and he's on his way here.

Several minutes later Dr. Martin and his kid came over and grabbed stuff to do the spell etc. "I need something personal to her that she owns." Dr. Martin explained. I ran up to her room grabbing her charm bracelet and came back down handing it to him. He did the spell and luckily was able to find her. She was in a abandoned house outside Mystic Falls.

We took off immediately, we meaning me, Stefan, Bonnie, Dr.Martin, and Luka. Dr. Martin called Elijah to tell him what happened. We got in our cars and I speeded down the road to where Juliet is. I'm gonna kill the guy if there is even a scratch on him.

Juliet's P.O.V.

I woke up and I was chained to a table. "Please stop." I whisper to Jake. "See this here, the chains attached to this platform your laying on? Once I push this button it'll retract and lower you in the tank below you that's filled with water and vervain." I shake my head violently. "No, no, no please don't do this." He grinned at me. He went over to the system to push the button. "Please stop!" I yelled. I'm so weak. I just want this to end already. A tear slipped through my eye lid running down my cheek. He was about to push the button when he was thrown at the wall. I open my eyes and see Damon. "Damon?" I started to cry. He runs to me breaking the chains so I'm free. Jake gets up and shoots Damon in the head 'killing' him. Be pushes the button. "No!" I hear someone yell and push me off the platform and I heard screaming. I look over to see Stefan face down in the tank.