Chapter 32: Bringing out the dead

"You look surprised to see me." Elijah tells Klaus as he wipes the blood off of his hands. "I guess it wasn't you who pulled the dagger from my chest." Elijah states stepping towards Klaus and I.

"you look like you could do with a drink. And we have a lot to discuss, so shall we." Klaus says gesturing to the other room. I can tell by Klaus's face that he's nervous and uneasy. Maybe a bit frightened too. Then Elijah punched Klaus and threw him into the doors breaking it and shattering the glass. I just stood there not knowing what the hell to do.

"Easy, I just finished renovating!" Klaus growled. Then using his hybrid speed ran and pushed Elijah into a wooden table breaking it. "You know, you have every right to be mad at me, but I kept my word. I reunited you with our family." Klaus says with his arms wide. I helped Elijah stand. Elijah rushed at Klaus punching him and throwing him against one of the coffins. Klaus quickly opened Kol's coffin pulling the dagger out and pinning Elijah with the dagger raised prepared to dagger him.

" don't make me do this again Elijah!" I clenched my fist in anger.

"ENOUGH!" I yelled making Klaus fly away from Elijah and releasing the dagger. While doing so the whole house shook and the lights flickered. Elijah looked at me surprised.

"Y-your a witch?" he asks me. I nod.

"You've missed quite a lot Lijah." I smile lightly at him which he returns.

"Mikael is dead." Klaus stated as he stood up an grabbed the dagger.

"What did you say?" Elijah said incredulously.

"I killed him. With his own weapon. He's gone Elijah, forever." Klaus stated.

"Why do our family remain in these coffins? Finn for over 900 years. Kol for over a century."

"Because of Stefan Salvatore." Klaus states. He must be talking about the fourth coffin. And I'm sorry Klaus for my part in taking that coffin but I have to do it. I don't even know why but I must open that coffin. "He holds the one thing keeping me from freeing them. There are things you do not know about our past, Elijah." Elijah began to look confused. "Our fathers death. Things I never wanted you to know. But I'm ready to tell you now. I only ask that you remember the oath of loyalty you once swore to me." Klaus says while dipping the dagger into white oak ash then walking to Kol's coffin.

"What are you doing?" Elijah asks as Klaus puts the dagger back in Kol. I felt sadness swept over me as I looked at Kol.

"always and forever." Klaus whispers. " i need you to stand by my side. Be my brother. Help me...destroy Stefan, and I promise you, our family will be whole again."

"what!? No!" I yelled at Klaus. I shake my head.

"Love, you know I need to do this so I can reunite my family." Klaus says placing his hands on my shoulder.

"By destroying my brother?! My family!!!!" I yelled. Klaus let go of me hissing in pain. His hands singed as if they were burnt. I shake my head before leaving.

-

"Hello?" I say as I answer my phone.

"hey it's Bonnie I need your help."

-

I walked along side Stefan as we walked through the tomb under the Lockwood property.

"Slow down!" Abby, Bonnies mother exhaled.

"Keep up! We don't have much time." Stefan told them.

"Sorry Stefan, but I didn't have a choice."