Chapter 33: Dangerous Liasions

I'm letting  you guys know now this book The Other Salvatore is going  to be only one book there will be no sequel! And this book will go up to the beginning of season four then it will be over. Done! I would make a sequel but I have ideas in other books so I will put my work into that and I have Klaus's Daughter to work on and finish and that book will be long because I plan on that book going all the way to the end of season five then end it there with no sequel.
_________________________________

I was sitting with Rebekah as we got our nails done for the ball they're mother is throwing tomorrow. While we are getting our nails done Finn, Kol, and Elijah are getting a suit fitting.

In all honesty I don't trust Esther. I get a bad vibe from her and I want to tell Klaus but I don't want him to get mad if I start throwing accusations about his mum. I think Elijah is the only one who doesn't believe in his mother's intentions. Maybe I should talk to him about it.

"Go on Juliet, tell me how handsome I look." Kol said while looking at himself in a suit. I roll my eyes at him.

"Oh, Kol you know I can't be compelled." Everybody laughed. Klaus then storms into the room.

"You went after Elena!" He says to Bekah. "What's wrong with you!?"

"Here we go."

"Do you want another dagger in your heart?" Klaus threatened. I rolled my eyes.

"Again with the dagger threats? Don't you have any other tricks?" Kol asked.

"Oh, go back to staring at yourself." Klaus retorted.

"And what are you, my father?" Asked Kol. I shake ny head. Here we go.

"No, Kol, but you're in my house." Klaus shot back.

"Then perhaps we should go outside." Kol and Klaus glared at one another.

"Enough!" I said at the same time as Esther as she walked in.

"Niklaus, come." Esther said as she left with Klaus following her. I looked and saw my nails finally finished a dry. I stood up.

"Where are you going?" Rebekah asked me.

"I'm going to Caroline' s.  Her dad just died so I'm going to go check up on her." Bekah nodded then I left.

-

I knocked on her door and it opened almost instantly. And there stood Caroline.

"Hey Care."

"Hey."

"I'm so sorry Caroline. I should of been here for you but instead I got stuck with the fake truth dinner thing." I told her, she smiled.

"It's okay really." She responded. I took something from my bag and handed it to her.

"What's this?" She asks as she opens it.

"An invitation to the ball at the Mikaelson s tomorrow night." She looked surprised.

"Oh, I don't know."

"Oh, come one Care, I already bought you a dress." I said pulling a box out. She took it and gasped when she opened it.

"Juliet… this is beautiful." She said pulling it out.

"I'm glad you think so. See you tomorrow at 7pm."

-

I took a quick shower and I just realized... I don't have a dress. Crap! I got out and blow dried my hair with the towel wrapped around me. And the thing starts in an hour and a half.