Chapter 3: Dress shopping/ introductions

[Edited]

I woke up to Damon shaking my shoulder. I groaned in annoyance.

"It's too early for this." I stated.

"It's 10"

"And?" He smirked. He ripped the blanket off of my body.

"Seriously?" I glared at him.

"Come on we have work to do and Blondie is here." I sat up.

"Blondie?" I asked.

"Just come on." I roll my eyes before moving to get out of bed after doing so I walked over to my dresser.

"Mind giving me some privacy?" He nodded briefly before leaving.

-

I walked down stairs and saw the blonde girl Damon was talking about. I walk in and sat down on the arm of the couch. Listening to them talk.

Damon's P.O.V.

"Here" I handed Caroline a glass of blood, looking over I spit Juliet sitting on the arm the couch.

"Thanks I'm still shaky." She sips the blood as Stefan walks in.

"What happened?"

"Go ahead, tell him. You're gonna love this." I leaned on the table.

Caroline's P.O.V.

"I saw Katherine today."

"Where?" Stefan asked. I was so scared when I saw her. I sighed.

"At the grill. I just stopped by to gawk and... quasi-stalk Matt."

Flashback

I walked into the Grill with a smile on my face. Walking up to Matt my smile grew.

"Do you need a table?" Matt asked.

"No, I'm not staying. I just needed to use the little girl's room."

"Skip the teen drama and get to it." Damon rolled his eyes.

Juliet's P.O.V.

I sat and listened to Caroline talk about how she saw Katherine at the Grill and how she has a message about wanting the moonstone and killing people if she doesn't get what she wants. Typical Katherine. Leave it to her to make it happen in a place surrounded by humans.

"She wants to do it in public. Killing Mason threw her off guard." Stefan spoke.

"She's running scared what she did to Jenna was desperate. She's out of tricks we can't underestimate her."

"We have to play smarter than her."

"Can't we just give her the moonstone so she'll leave?" I stood up.

"No she's not getting dick." They all looked at me for a moment. Damon started walking around to us.

"I've had it. I'm gonna go to the masquerade ball, and I'm going to kill her."

"You're not going to kill her." Stefan argued.

"Don't give me that goody-goody crap." Damon frowned.

"You're not going to kill her."

"Oh really?"

"Because I am." Damon smirked.

"Well I'm going to go get my masquerade dress. Caroline you look like you have a good sense of fashion,  care to join me?"

"Um, who are you?" She stood up as I walked over to her.

"Juliet Salvatore." I smiled as her eyes widen, her mouth fell agape.

"Wait so are you like their-" I cut her off

"Sister yes."

"I was going to say cousin or niece but..." She turned to Stefan. "How come I'm only finding out about you having a sister now?" She questioned my brother.

"I'll explain that to you if you come shopping with me." Caroline huffed crossing her arms puffing out a 'fine.'

-

"Try this on." Caroline handed me a purple dress. I walked back into the dressing room and tried it on. I walked out to show Caroline and her face twisted into disgust

"No." I groaned slightly, spinning around to the dressing room. 

I got undressed and Caroline handed me a dark blue strapless dress with beading at the top that went to my mid thigh. It was perfect. I went to show Caroline and her mouth dropped.

"It looks perfect on you!" I smiled.

"Thanks."

"Oh and here's a mask." I took the mask which matched the color of my dress and luckily it had a strap so I can keep it on my head.

After we found my dress and mask we went to the Grill. "I can't believe you are their sister how come they never mentioned you?" I sighed, sitting back in my chair as I prepared myself to tell her. Taking a deep breath I began to explain what happened all those years ago.

"Omg I'm sorry." Caroline apologized. I gave her a half smile.

"It's fine." I brushed it off. We talked for awhile and got along rather well.

-

We got back to the boarding house and everyone was there discussing the plan on what's going to happen at the masquerade. After that Caroline introduced me to everybody.

"Guys this is Juliet, Stefan and Damon's little sister." They all looked surprised by this. "Juliet this is Jeremy Gilbert." He was tall had brown eyes and hair and he did look kinda cute." And this is Bonnie Bennett. And she's a witch." I was surprised to meet another Bennett. I waved at them and they did the same, only awkwardly. I guess that's understandable.

Me, Caroline and Bonnie went to my room to get ready for the party I had gotten my dress on I finished doing my make up and is currently curling my hair. While we got ready I got to know Bonnie a bit and she seems really nice but she seemed cautious around me. 

After we finished we went downstairs to meet my brothers before going in separate cars to leave for the party.

__________________________

Vote/Comment