Chapter 22: The End of the Affair Part 2

Juliet's P.O.V.

I just got text from Damon that they failed at saving Stefan and asking me where I was.

'Im fine and go home without me I have things to take care of here'"

'Fine. Just be careful Klaus is still here.'- Damon

I quickly ran to the warehouse. I'm excited to see Bekah.

I walked past crates and boxes as I walked towards where the coffins are. I was quiet, I wanted to sneak up on Bekah. I stopped walking as I heard Klaus, Stefan and Rebekah.

"Where is she?!" Rebekah asks.

"Right here." I said smiling as I walked out into her view. A smile came into her face as we ran to each other and hugged each other tightly. We had our fair share of squeals and giggles and laughs. We pulled apart laughing both of us had tears in our eyes because we missed each other so much. Stefan looked surprised and Klaus had a small smirk on his face.

Klaus walks up to me and cup my face with his hands.

"You remember." Klaus says then everything from the twenties came back to me like seeing Stefan.

Flashback

I walked into Gloria's bar and grabbed a glass of champagne as the waiter walked by and took a sip. Klaus and Rebekah came an hour before me. I had some business to take care of before I came here.

I walked down the steps and looked around to see if I could find Klaus or Rebekah. I finally spotted Klaus in a booth with Bekah and a man. He looks familiar. I walked up to them and once Klaus spotted me he got out of the booth pulling me for a kiss. It was short but sweet.

"Juliet?" I turn my head and saw Stefan. My eyes widened a bit.

"Stefan?" I said with tears flowing to my eyes. Stefan got out of the booth and I instantly ran and hugged him as a few tears escaped.

"I can't believe your alive Stef." I said through my sobs. I was happy that he's alive. We heard heard someone clear they're throat. We look at Klaus who looked irritated.

"Klaus this is Stefan as you already know and he is my brother." Bekah looked shocked and Klaus looked relieved. Aw he got jealous.

"How are you alive?" I asked Stefan.

"Katherine fed me and Damon her blood and we died with it in our system." Damon is alive too!?

"Damon's alive too?!" I asked as a smile grew on my face. And I cried of joy. I was so happy and Klaus chuckled at my reaction to it. I playfully hit his arm as he smirked and nudged me which I returned.

So I knew Stefan in the 20's. And I knew him and Damon were alive. I remember all of the good times the four of us had together and Stefan having his big brother moments when he gets protective when a guy flirts with me or tries to get me to go home with them and Stefan being the ripper at the time killed them. But he accepted me with being with Nik after a little persuasion. And I remember the night I forgot about it all.

Flashback

I sat leaning my head on Klaus with his arm wrapped around me as he drinks his whiskey. He then stops and looks around slightly panicked.

"What's wrong?" I ask him worriedly.

"We have to go." He says grabbing my hand and helping me out if the booth. Just then we heard gunshots and people start screaming and everything was chaos.

"Rebekah!" Klaus yelled. "Time to go sweetheart!" We saw Stefan and Bekah and went over to them.

"Nik he's here!" Rebekah exclaimed.

"Go!" Klaus says to Bekah and I. Bekah grabs my hand as we run out of there.
-
"Hurry up Rebekah." Klaus exclaimed.
He opened the car door. "Let's go."

"He'll be here any second." Bekah said.

"Do you want to die? We've been found. We need to move."

"Where's Stefan?" I asks Klaus but he ignores me. I got slightly agitated.

"Not without Stefan." Bekah states.

"Stefan's not coming. We have to disappear. He'll draw to much attention. Let him go." Klaus says calmly to Rebekah. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. I walked to Klaus.

"What did you do?" Bekah and I say in unison. Klaus grabbed Rebekah's hand and wrapped an arm around me walking us towards the car.

"Come on. We don't have time for one of your tantrums." klaus states.

"I don't want to run anymore, Nik! All we do is run. I want to be with Stefan." Bekah exclaims. I started to get nervous fearing Rebekah might be daggered.

"Fine. Then choose. Him or me." I can tell Klaus is staring to lose his patience. "That's what I thought. Get in the truck let's go." Klaus turns around and walks to the truck with me following.

"Good-bye Nik." Rebekah says as Klaus stops in his tracks as do I. Bekah turns around and gasps. I gasp when I see a dagger in Rebekah's heart tears coming to my eyes. I watched as her skin began to become all gray and veiny. Her body dropped to the floor I looked up at Klaus who had pain and regret written on his face.

"Did you have to do that?" I ask him.

"Yes." He said immediately. Klaus walked up to me cupping my face with his hands.

"You will forget seeing Stefan you think he is still dead along with Damon. Now you are going to get into the truck and we are going to leave Chicago.

End of Flashback

I blinked a few times as my memories came back to me. My instant reaction to all of this was smacking Klaus across the face. Everyone Stefan looked shocked and Beks held back a laugh.

"Okay I deserved that." Klaus states. He turns around and faces Rebekah.
"Now the reason your here. Gloria tells me you know how to contact the original witch."

"The original witch." Rebekah's says.

"What do you have that Gloria needs?" Klaus asks. Rebekah puts her hand to her neck. I think it was a necklace she was looking for.

"Where's my necklace? What did you do with it? I never take it off!"

"I don't know. I didn't touch it.

"We need to find it, Nik. Now, I want it back!"

"Tell me that's not what she needs. Tell me that's not what she needs, Rebekah!" Klaus grabs her shoulders. Rebekah pushes him away and goes to her coffin and tears it apart trying to find it. And out if anger she slams it shut and knocks it over.
-
I planned on going back to Mystic Falls but Rebekah wouldn't hear it so she convinced me to stay with them. I texted Damon saying Im not going to be back for awhile and I don't know when I'll be back. Damon wasn't too happy about it. But I convinced him to let me if I call him every now and then to check in. A d he said he will call me if there is something happening in Mystic Falls and they need help.
___________________________

Sorry it's short but hope you guys liked it and what you guys think of Rebekah and Juliet's reunion? I know it kind of sucked.

Vote/Comment