Chapter 20: The End of the Affair Part 1

Juliet's P.O.V.

I turned over as arms wrapped they're arms around me and I snuggled into them. The person chuckled as I opened my eyes to look up at Tyler. I pulled away from him and got dressed. I walked out if the room and left.

So me and Tyler are dating now. And I told him a bit about my past. He knows about Aidan and Jake. He knows I'm part witch and that I have a past with Klaus so no secrets in this relationship.
And when Ty told Carol about us she was happy about it. And I told Damon and he did not like it. He gave me a whole lecture about why we don't date werewolves and that he doesn't like Tyler. My friends were shocked but they approved except for Caroline. I think she has feelings for him. And got a text from Damon saying he knows where Stefan is....in Chicago. I sort of remembered it but they're is a lot of things I don't remember I just blacked through most of it.

-

I looked out the window of my brothers car with Elena and Damon in it. We are heading to Chicago to try and save Stefan.

"I sure hope we find him, 'cause it would suck if the last momento of Stefan was that crappy old necklace." Damon said as he continued to drive down the highway.

"It's an antique, Damon. Like you." Elena replied to him which caused me to laugh.

"Oh shut it grandma." I shot Damon a glare as he reached back and grabbed one of Stefan's journals. "Read this," He gives the journal to Elena. "Paints a pretty little picture of Stefan's first experience in Chicago."

"It's Stefan's diary. I'm not going toinvade his private thoughts."

"You need to be prepared for what you're about to see."

"I've seen Stefan in his darkest periods. I can handle it."

Stefan's P.O.V.

Klaus and I walked into Gloria's Bar.

"Looks familiar, doesn't?"

"I can't believe this place is still here." I walk up and lean on the rail looking around the place and Klaus stands next to me. It's been 90 years since I've been here.

"You've got to be kidding me." I turn my head to see an older woman with short white hair.

Klaus walked towards the woman. "So a hybrid walks into a bar, says to the bartender-" The woman interrupts him.

"Stop. You may be invincible, but that doesn't make you funny." I look at the woman, thats Gloria but shouldn't be really old and dead?

"I remember you." She says to me.

"Yeah. You're Gloria."

"Mm-hmm."

"Shouldn't you be-" Gloria cuts me off by saying.

"Old and dead? Now if I die, who's going to run this place, huh?" Gloria asks.

"You know I could always do it." We all turn to see Juliet standing there. My eyes widened. What is she doing here?

"No way." Gloria respondsand Juliet smirks.

"What are you doing here?" I ask her and she sighs.

"Well I wanted to get away for awhile so I decided to come here and now I regret it knowing you two are here. And I wanted to see an old friend." She walks up to Gloria and they hug.

"Good seeing you again Juliet, now where's Aidan?" Juliets smile dropped and threw a glare at Klaus.

"This dick over here killed him." She pointed at Klaus. Gloria shook her head. "I'm sorry." Gloria whispered.