Chapter 23: Disturbing Behavior

Juliet's P.O.V.

Dream

"What this? This is sexy." Tyler said holding his shirt as he walked forward leaning down and kissed Caroline. She got on top of him as she took his shirt off and they started making out.
-
"Ah." Elena yelled.

"Did I splash you?" Caroline asks.

"No it my necklace it burned me."
-
"Juliet." I turn to see Klaus. "What are you hiding from me?!" He yelled and I flinched and took a step back.

"Juliet!"

I gasped as I sat up from the hotel bed I was laying on. I sighed in relief. It was just a dream. I turn to look at Rebekah who woke me up.

"Are you okay?" She asks me.

"I think I just had a vision." She looked at me confused. Oh yea I didn't tell her yet.

"What did you see." Klaus asks as he walked into the room. I shake my head.

"It's nothing." I say looking down at my hands.

"Give us a moment Nik." Bekah exclaimed. He rolled his eyes and left.

"What happened?" She asks worried.

"Well first let me tell you I'm a witch." her eyes widened a bit surprised so I went on and told her well everything about me and Klaus breaking up and everything that happened in Mystic Falls and about Aidan and Jake but I didn't tell her about Elena being alive.

"Anyways in my dream well vision I saw my best friend and boyfriend make out on his bed. And another with Klaus yelling at me about something."

"Well if Tyler did or is going to do that I will personally kill him for doing that." I give her a look. She sighed. "Fine I won't kill him but I would just talk to him. I rolled my eyes and chuckled a bit. Then she showed confusion in her eyes.

"Now why did you and Nik break up, you two were so cute together." She said with a pouty face.

"He hurt me so I left." I said with a shrug.

"Oh no what did he do?" She asks.

"He told Elijah that he didn't love me and I was only a distraction to him. And that love is a vampires greatest weakness. So I.just left." She gave me a sad look and hugged me which I returned.

"Do you really believe that he meant it. I know my brother and I can tell by the way that he looks at you he still loves you and I really thought you two were cute together. But now it's too late because you have a boyfriend." He began to pout and I rolled my eyes.

"They're is something else I need to tell you." She have me a look of confusion.

"Yesterday when Klaus undaggered you Klaus and I....kissed." She squealed like a fangirl seeing her favorite band. She had a big smile on her face.

"Awww. How was it? Actually don't answer that I don't want to know how my brother kisses." She gave me a look of disgust and I just laughed. She hit my leg playfully.

"Don't laugh at me." I just shake my head. "And go get dressed we are going clothes shopping for me." She took my head and pulled me out of bed and pushed me towards the bathroom.

I got undressed and took a quick hot shower and I just remembered I don't have anything to wear. When I got out there was clothes on the toilet seat. I got dried off and put the outfit on. It was black jeans with a black tank top with black pumps. I brushed my hair letting it be it's natural waves.