Chapter 25: Smells like Teen Spirit

For now on for every chapter it's automatically going to be Juliet's point of view unless it says other wise.
__________________________
I woke up to the sound of music and girls giggling.

"Great." I mumbled into my pillow. I dragged myself out of bed and took a quick shower then got dressed. I was wearing a white crop top with a black cardigan and black shorts and gray vans. I brushed through my hair and straightened it. I added light makeup and pink lip gloss. I put a black headband on, also along with my charms bracelet and my necklace that I got a few years back.

I walked down the hall and met Damon at the top of the stairs as we walked down together stepping over the dead bodies on the bottom of the stairs and the music has gotten louder. I stepped over two bodies and followed Damon into the parlor room where Stefan is playing bloody twister.

"Hey, the 2 brunette's on the stair case owe me a Persian rug." Damon says.

"You mean, they owe us a Persian rug?" I rolled my eyes at Stefan. "It's my house, too, brother. Ooh! Would you like to spin?" I turned around walked to the door.

"I'll be at school." I said and opened the door and there stood Rebekah.

"Hey Rebekah." I said as she walks past me.

"Come right in." I mumbled.

"Who the hell are you?" Damon asks annoyed. I sighed and closed the door and followed Rebekah.

"He left me here. My brother actually left me here." Bekah exclaimed. I sighed again.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Your tone implies that I'm actually supposed to care."

"Don't be an ass." I said to Stefan.

"You're Klaus's sister?" Damon asks.

"Rebekah. Pleasure, I'm sure. Which ones my room?"

"You're not staying here." Stefan says to Rebekah.

"Rude. Both of you."

"Follow me." I said walking to the staircase.

"Thank you. At least someone's nice to me." Bekah exclaimed.
-
I parked my car in the school parking lot and slung my bag over my shoulder getting out and walking up to the school.

I walked down the hallway and finally spotted Elena at her locker and walked up to her.

"Hey Elena." I said. She turned to me and smiled.

"Hey." She said with a small smile. We spotted Caroline hanging up a flyer for something and she started walking up to her and she noticed I didn't follow.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I said and followed her.

"I forgot about the bonfire." Elena exclaimed and Caroline turns around to face us.

"You have to go. It's our first spirit squad event. And it sets the bar for the whole year." Caroline exclaimed.

"Relax, Caroline. I'll be there."

"Okay. It's just-" Caroline was cut off by Tyler kissing her.

"Happy First day." Tyler said.

"Is that blood?" Elena asks pointing to his shirt.

"Oh my god." Caroline exclaimed as me and her push Tyler in the boys bathroom with Elena following us.

"What's going on?!" Tyler asks.

"Vampire 101-- don't wear your breakfast to school!" I said and hit his arm.

"Chill out! It was just a blood bag.