Chapter 18: The Hybrid

Yay Klaus is in this chapter.
Okay I need you guys help with coming up with a ship name for Juliet and Klaus. Plz help.
Juliet's P.O.V.
___________________________
I was up against the tree with someone's hands pinning my wrist above me against it. "You shouldn't be here." He whispered. "I know." I replied. I look up into his blue eyes. And I ask. "Can you let me go now?" He looks into my eyes then to my lips back to my eyes. He starts to lean in. "Klaus." I whispered the. Our lips touched. I instantly wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands around me pulling me to him. he parted his lips as I did the same. He pins me to the tree again.

I wake up gasping for air. I took a deep breath. It was just a dream. I quickly got dressed into black shorts and a red tank top with black converses. I straightened my hair and pushing my bangs to the side and I applied mascara.

I overheard Damon and Elena's conversation. "He called me, Damon"

"What?" Damon's asked.
"Stefan called me last night." I stood up and walked to Damon's room where they were.

"What did he say?" I asked as I was walking in the room. Elena looked at me then back to Damon before saying. "He didn't say anything, but it was him. I asked Sheriff Forbes if she would trace the calls origin. It came from Tennessee."

Damon replied with "Where he's binge drinking on the country folk. we've been through this Elena. Stefan's gone. I don't mean geographically."

"If he was gone, he wouldn't of called." I told Damon as he through the things pinned to the door in his closet into the fire place lighting a match and throwing it away. "He is gone Juliet." He told me. "Damon no matter what you say I'm not giving up on him. He's our brother. I will never give up on him neither should you." That was the last thing I said before I left and gone back to my room with Elena following me. We were in the hallway when Elena asked me. "Hey can you come with me to Ric's?" I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Um sure. Why?" I raised an eyebrow.
"One word....Stefan." I nodded quickly then we left and took her car to Ric's. We made it there and walked up to his flat and Elena pounded on the door. I heard Ric yell "Go away, Damon!" Elena then knocked on the door again until Ric opened the door. "You're uh.. not who I expected."

"I need you tell us what you know about Stefan in Tennessee." Elena exclaimed.

"Did you forget about the part where I checked out of all of this." he walked away and we followed closing the door behind me. "Come on Ric everything Damon knows you know." I said.
"Then why don't you ask him?"

"Because he's not in the mood to help right now." I told him. "Yea for a good reason it's not safe for you two." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest. "Stefan's off the rails." Elena intersected. "Yeah, but he's still holding on to his humanity, which means he could be saved." Elena explained. I started thinking about Stefan when Klaus popped up in my head. Wait what am I thinking? I shook the idea of Klaus out of my head.
Ric asks Elena. "And why do you have to be the one to save him?"

Elena replied. "Because I'm not the kind if person who checks out. Look, he would never give up on me and I'm not gonna give up on him." I nodded my head in agreement. "Tell me what you know Ric. Please?" I said. He sighs. A small smirk appears on my face. Well that was easy to get him to crack.

"They've been tracking werewolves. all right? He and Klaus." I felt butterflies at the mention of Klaus' name. What the hell? "All over the eastern seaboard. I though we had 'em just outside if Memphis."

Klaus's P.O.V.

"Are you ok? Is Ray getting heavy?" I ask Stefan teasingly taunting him as he carried Ray's unconscious body as we are walking towards the campground where Ray's pack is located.