Chapter 29: The New Deal

I'm sorry for any spelling errors
____________

I woke up to the bed empty. I opened one eye and instantly closed it as the sun came through the window. I buried my face into the pillow. I felt the bed dip and arms around my waist as I was lifted off of the bed.

"Hey!" I exclaimed as I was thrown over Klaus's shoulder as he walks to the bathroom. He sets me down in the bathroom as he hands me new clothes.

"Get dressed we are heading out." He states as he starts to leave.

"Wait Klaus what's wrong." I ask him as I grab his arm.

"It seems that after I released your brother from my compulsion he took it upon himself to take my coffins which contains my family." He explained. My eyes widened.

"We'll get them back." I told him. I looked at him and I can see he is very worried and concerned about them. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him to me. He tensed up before he hugged me back. He kissed the top of my head. His chin rested on top of my head. We stayed like that for a few minutes before we pulled apart. Once we pulled apart he pecked me on the lips.

"Get dressed." He said kissing me on the lips one more time before leaving the bathroom. I quickly got dressed and walked out of the bathroom. Klaus took my hand and we left for the grill.

-

We walked into the grill hand in hand and Klaus dragged me over to where Elena and Damon were. I was mad at Damon for snapping my neck AND he tried to kill Klaus! But Stefan told me he heard Elena and Damon talking and said that Elena told Damon to do it because she doesn't trust me, so I'm mad at her too!

"Don't mind me." Klaus says leaning one hand on a rail as Elena whips her head around and looks at Klaus. I hear her heart beat faster.

"Klaus." Elena says looking at Klaus and looks at me with shockness. She gave me a confused look and was surprised  She saw me and Klaus holding hands.

"You going to do this in the grill, in front of everyone? It's a little beneath you, don't you think?" Damon says throwing me a quick glance before looking back at Klaus with obvious annoyance in his eyes.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I just came down to my local pub to grab a drink with my girl and mate." Klaus says taking a step forwards and turns to his hybrid. I think his name is Toby. "Get a round, then, would you, Tony?" Tony walked away and to the bar.

"I'm surprised you stuck around town long enough for happy hour." Damon said.

"My sister seems to be missing. Need to sort that out." Klaus stated.

"Cute, blonde bombshell? Phyco? Shouldn't be too hard to find." Damon says. I felt slightly offended, Rebekah is my friend and I don't like it when others says stuff like she's crazy or whatever.

"Truth is," Klaus starts saying taking another step forward and letting go of my hand. "I've grown to rather like your little town thinking I might fancy a home here." Klaus takes the dart from Damon's hand and walks past him ans to the dart board. "I imagine you're wondering how does this affect you. And the anwser is, not in the slightest. As long as I get what I want, and everyone behaves themselves, you can go on living your little lives however you choose. You have my word." Klaus tells them as I stand back with my arms crossed over my chest.

"What more could you possibly want?" Elena asks.

"Well for starters you can tell me where I might find Stefan." Klaus tells Elena stepping right in front of her.

"Stefan skipped town the second he saved your ass." Damon says standing next to Elena.

"Well that's a shame." Klaus states then turns around throwing the dart and it hits the bullseye. "Your brother stole from me. I need him found so I can take back what's mine." Klaus explains.