Chapter 21: Old Friends

Picture of Coriana on the side-->

Juliet's P.O.V.

I wiped the tears from my face as I stood up and walked out of the storage place. Maybe I should stay to see Bekah it's been 90 years since I last saw her.

I was now walking down the street and I just turned down an alley and walked down it. I felt a gust if wind past me. I turned around and saw no one. Then I felt a presence behind me. I turned around and my eyes widened. I can't believe it. How is she here?

"C-Coriana?" I said taking a step forward. She smirked and walked up to me and warped me up In a hug which I returned. I pushed back the tears that were going to come. Coriana was well is my best friend she is a vampire. I met her in 1918 in New Orleans and we almost instantly became friends. But her and Klaus didn't get along that well. Klaus didn't trust her because she is Katherine's cousin and he wanted to use her to lure Katherine out but I wouldn't let him. But one night klaus and Cori started to fight and he killed Coriana well that's what I thought.

We pulled away from each other.

"I thought you were dead." She smirked a bit.

"I guess I'm harder to kill then Klaus thought. Huh?" I smiled and hugged her.

"I can't believe your here Cori." She smiled and we hugged one more time.

"Let's get lunch" Cori said as she looped our arms together and we walked out if the alley and to a bar and grill. We walked in and sat at the bar.

"Two whiskeys." Cori says as we sat down. I turn to her.

"Cori how are you here? I thought Klaus killed you and I am happy your here and all but how " She sighed and turned to me.

"I had a feeling Klaus would come after me so I took precautions. I had a witch do a spell to protect my heart so I wouldn't be killed." I nodded.

"Well you'll be happy to know me and Klaus aren't together any more." She looked shocked.

"How long?"

"23 years."

"Wow"

"Yea and after I left him I haven't seen him 23 years later when he was after the doppelgänger."

"Yea I heard about the whole doppelgänger business."

"And I actually befriended the doppelgänger and in that town I found out my brothers are alive." I told her.

"Really? That's awesome!" She exclaimed and I nodded.

"Klaus is in Chicago." I stated.

"So I've heard. Him and his ripper friend are here to find out why Klaus's hybrids aren't working." I nodded.The drinks came and I instantly drank mine.

"You okay?" Cori asks me.

"I ran into klaus today and was with him and my brother for a bit."

"Wait your brother?" Cori asks confused.

"Klaus's ripper friend is my brother Stefan."

"Oh okay."

"Anyways when I was with him I felt like I was falling for him all over again despite of what he did." I rest my head on my arm. Cori wraps me in a hug.

"It's going to be okay." She whispered.

"I'm afraid Cori." I pulled away looking at her.

"What if I do fall for him? Hm? I just don't want to get hurt again." I had a tear going down my face which she wiped away.

"I won't let you get hurt and I'll try killing that hybrid dick if he even thinks about hurting you." She says with a smirk and I chuckle.

"Thanks." I say with a small smile.

"Well what are bestfriends for?" She asks and I smirk.

"Klaus and I kissed." I stated and she started choking in her drink.

"What?!" She says shocked and I think a little jealous. I nod.

"It sort of just happened." I stated.

"W-was it you know good? Did you like it?" Cori asks.

"Look it was wrong for me to do but-"

"But what?!"

"It felt so right and the thing is I have a boyfriend and I go and kiss my ex like what the hell is wrong with me?" She shakes her head and orders herself a bourbon.

"You were just caught up in the moment that's all." She said.

"Yea. To I tell Tyler? My boyfriend." Cori shakes her head.

"Don't unless you want to ruin your relationship with him." I sigh.

"I guess your right." I felt my phone buzz and I took my phone out to see I have a text from Klaus. Wait how did he get my number? I look at the text.

'I suggest you come back to the warehouse. Rebekah is awake as we speak and she knows your here so You should come back before she tears the whole bloody town apart to find you.' - Klaus

'How did you get my number and why is your number already saved to my phone?' I texted him.

'I have my ways now hurry.- Klaus

I sigh and stand up.

"I have to go and if you need help or anything here is my number." I quickly scribble my number down and hand it to her. She smiles and hugs me.

"It was great seeing you Juliet and I'll talk to you later." Cori say and I nod and walk out.
___________________________
Hope you liked this chapter and this chapter was just a bit of an introduction of the new character
Coriana or Cori for short.

And thank sparkling-unicorn for coming up with the idea if Coriana.

What do you guys think of Cori so far?

Vote/Comment