Chapter 15: The Last Day

Juliet's P.O.V.

I'm now back in Mystic Falls and currently at the Boarding House and tonight is the full moon yippe! Note the sarcasm. I'm currently in the parlour room with Elena, Stefan and Elijah. I hope they will be able to kill Klaus tonight but for some reason there is a part of me that doesn't want him dead. Is it guilt?

"Tonight is the full moon. We should assume that Klaus is prepared to break the curse." Elijah says. Yup so he can break the curse and become a hybrid.

"Elena said that the sun and the moon curse is fake? That it's actully a curse placed on Klaus."

"Klaus is a vampire born of a werewolf bloodline. The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting. But if he breaks it... he'll be a true hybrid." Elijah tells us. Damon walks into the room. "Then why are we letting him break the curse. We can kill him today. With Bonnie."

"Damon..." Elena interrupts Stefan. "No. Bonnie can't use that much power without dying."

"I'll write her a great eulogy." I roll my eyes. "It's not an option Damon." I tell him. Just then my phone starts to ring. "Excuse me." I get up and get out of the room.

"Hello?"

"You do know the full moon is tonight right?"

"Hello to you too James."

"Hello Juliet."

"And yes I am aware tonight is the full moon."

"Okay and are your freinds prepared to take on an original?"

"Yes we are."

"Okay and please be careful tonight Juliet." I sighed.

"I'll be fine."

"Alright bye." Then he hung up and I put my phone away.

I head to my car and drive to the grill. I get in there and head straight to the bar and sit down.

"Beer please." The bartender nods and goes to get my drink. "Hello love." I turn in my seat to face the person behind me. "Klaus." I turn back around to the bar and he walks over and sits right next to me. The bartender comes back over with my beer." "Scotch." Klaus says.

"What do you want Klaus?" I ask him. "Nothing, nothing at all love." I roll my eyes. "You look beautiful today."

"Thanks." I say sarcasticlly. "Thought I should tell you the sacrafice happens tonight."

"Right so you can become the big bad hybrid. Am I right?" He smirks. "Oh come on, don't be like that love." He moves a strand of my hair behind my ear. "Can you not touch me thanks."

He leans in and whispers in my ear, "You never complained about it before." He places his hand on my thigh. I swat his hand away and he smirks. I get up and leave the grill. God I hate him. I was walking down a alley when I felt someone behind me. "What do you want Klaus?" I turn around to face him. "Just tell your friends if they do anything to mess up tonight I will kill them."

"Okay." I turn around I walk right into him, I take a step back. God it felt like I walked right into a stone wall. "Whats the matter love? You seem a bit jumpy."

"I'm fine."

"Is that so?" He takes a step forward and I take one back it happens a couple of times until my back hits the wall. He places his hands on both sides of my head. I look up into his blue eyes. He caresses my cheeks and I try to control my breathing but fail miserably. He smirks. He leans in to my ear. "Admit it love, you miss me." He leans back so he's looking into my eyes. "Because I know I have missed you." My breathing hitched. He leans in so our lips are grazing eachother then he dissapears.