Chapter 36: The Departed

I'm skipping alot of the episodes!

After this chapter there will  be about 2 chapters left including the Epilogue.

___________________

A lot has happened recently. My brothers found a weapon that could kill an original and if you kill  that original the blood line dies along with it. And Finn died. Esther came back to try and kill her  family and luckily failed doing so and now she is dead once and for all. But it turns out Ric was the Killer and Esther tried making him into an original so he can hunt down the originals and kill them, he decided to not complete the transition. It was really sad. I got to say my goodbyes to him and I managed to stay strong but ended up breaking down once I went outside. Damon held me close to him as I cried comforting me as I did.

-

I can't do this! I don't know what to do anymore. Klaus is dead! Dead! Ric finished the transition and he  killed Klaus and is trying to kill  the other originals. I can't....I can't let that happen. I'm going to stop it, I have to, I owe it to them after all they have done for me. And to stop Ric is to kill Elena, they're linked together so if she dies he dies too and this will all be over. I'm most likely going to be hated for this but....

I stood there in the middle of wickery bridge as I saw the headlights coming closer. I'm sorry Matt for doing this, you were a great friend. All I heard was the screeching of tires and a splash when the truck swerved off of the bridge and into the water. I didn't see it but I heard it. My long straight blonde hair swaying in the wind.

Once the truck submerged I ran back to the Mikaelsons where I saw Rebekah crying and all broken. I went up to he  And hugged  her as tears fell down my face. "It'll be okay, it's over, it's all over, Ric' s dead." I choked. She hugged me back as we sat there on the floor crying.

____________________
I'm so sorry this is so short! And that I skipped a lot of the episodes,  I just want to finish this story already so I can focus on Klaus's Daughter and My Little Annabelle and if you haven't checked them out you should, you  don't have to but yea.

And school is out and I hope I can work on my stories more!

Vote/Comment