Chapter 17: The Birthday

Juliet's P.O.V

Today was Elena's 18th birthday and Caroline called me and told me about the party and if course I'll go because 1.Its Elena's b-day and 2. it's at my house. I pulled the blankets off of me and went to the bathroom getting a nice long hot shower. I got out wrapping the towel around me and blow drying my hair then straightening it, I parted my bangs to both sides. I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed black skirt , a floral black and pink half shirt, and black flats with my gold cross necklace and my charm bracelet. I put on a light brown eyeshadow and mascara adding pink lip gloss. I walked downstairs grabbing a blood bag. I heard the front door open so I went to check it out. I got up there to see Elena. "Hey." I said. she smiled at me and hugged me and I hugged her. "Happy Birthday." I told her and she smiled and thanked me.

I smiled and pulled something out of my pocket handing it to her. It was a small box wrapped in a bow. She sighed. "I thought I said no presents."

"I know but I couldn't help it." She opened it and looked at it in awe. It was a silver necklace with a locket on it and on the inside of it is two pictures. One of her and her friends and another with her family. She smiled and hugged me and thanked me. "No problem." I told her. My phone vibrated and I checked it and it was from Tyler.

'Meet me at the grill.'-Tyler :p

I got into my car and drove there. During the summer I became good friends with Ric, and Jeremy. Tyler and I have gotten close during the summer. And Matt finally talked to me and is fine with me being a vampire. Also everyday I have been practicing my powers since I've become a witch again and everyday I'm gaining strength and more power and right now I'm pretty powerful. I've even went back to New Orleans to visit Marcel and Jake. Marcel and Jake knows about me being a witch and they're fine with it. And while I was there something happened between me and Marcel and I'm pretty sure you know what it is and if you don't we slept together. And Marcel even told me he had feelings for me and I told him I didn't feel the same way and he understood so we are still friends. And Jake has been a big help with controlling my witchy powers.

I pulled up at the grill and got out and walked to the grill. I walked in and it's filled with people. I finally find Tyler by the pool table and once he saw me he ran up to me and hugged me in a bear hug. "Hey Ty." I hugged him back. He let me go and smiled at me. We sat down and ordered burgers and fries.

"So are you going to Elena's Party?" I ask him. He nods. Me and Ty has gotten really close this summer and he's actually not a bad person he's really chill, he's nice, funny, and sometimes can actually be sweet. And he apologized about biting me and if course I forgave him. We hung out a lot this summer and hid mom actually likes me. Ty and Care hung out quite a few times too during the summer and I can tell by the look on Carols face when she see's Caroline she doesn't like her.

After we ate lunch we went to play pool and the thing is I suck at it. I grabbed the pool cue stick and was aiming the thing and I barely hit it thanks to Tyler, he had to come up behind me and poked my sides. Tyler went so to get pay back I jumped on his back when he went and completely missed. I got off him and chuckled.

"Oh you think that's funny?" He asked and stared to tickle me and I was laughing like crazy. Tickling me is a weakness of mine. Some people gave us strange looks others ignored us.

We walked out of the Grill and saw Care and talked to her then we headed to his house.

"What do you want to do?" He asked. I thought about it. "Video games." I smiled which he returned. We sat on the couch and played Mario kart and he just threw a shell at me. "Hey I was winning!" I whined. He chuckled. "Oh well." He smirked. I pushed him a bit making him fall off the couch and lose control over the car. I chuckled and I was winning and ended up winning 1st place.